I feel a weird sense of accomplishment when...

WanderingPomme
WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
1. I prelog food and when I chop part of the veggies and weigh them, they're the exact gram as I predicted
2. Getting one tablespoon of almond butter from the jar and I really did get just 1 TBSP in one try!
3. Eyeballing food weights and getting it right
4. When I have finally finished a condiment or like some spread like almond butter. (Not in one sitting. Lol)

Replies

• freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    when i'm craving frozen yogurt like a madman and instead of getting a 25oz bowl with toppings, i get a couple samples and leave lol.
  • WanderingPomme
    :laugh:
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    I poop
  • carisone
    carisone Posts: 31 Member
    I complete my food diary and can see exactly what I have eaten

I get on the scales and see the result!

I notice that moving around is less of a chore.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    ...I do just about anything that takes the least bit of effort. I do a load of laundry, party in my head! I load the dishwasher, celebration time! Took out the trash, do a little happy dance! It's ridiculous, but true. :drinker:
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    I apply my mascara without clumps
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member

that NEVER happens to me lol

i would say when my kids are getting along.... and playing nicely together
  • katew221
    katew221 Posts: 82 Member
    When I come home with a SERIOUSLY good haul of shopping. Clothes, gifts, jewellery, home stuff, all from different shops... It doesn't happen often because I'm not a big shopper, so when I do shop I tend to go big or go home! So weirdly satisfying though seeing all those big fat bags in the boot of the car :laugh:
  • WanderingPomme
    I poop

Oh hell yes! LOL
    ...I do just about anything that takes the least bit of effort. I do a load of laundry, party in my head! I load the dishwasher, celebration time! Took out the trash, do a little happy dance! It's ridiculous, but true.

Doing laundry and dishes now and later on taking the trash out! Lol woot woot! I shall do my own happy dance afterwards!

or without getting some on my eyelids or below my eyes! Sometimes I F it up!! Annoying!
    i would say when my kids are getting along.... and playing nicely together

Awww! I feel the same way about my nephews! lol rarely happens though.
    When I come home with a SERIOUSLY good haul of shopping. Clothes, gifts, jewellery, home stuff, all from different shops... It doesn't happen often because I'm not a big shopper, so when I do shop I tend to go big or go home! So weirdly satisfying though seeing all those big fat bags in the boot of the car

Oh I'd be in heaaaaaaaaven!!!!!!!!!! :love: Lol
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    I poop
    +1 :happy:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    When I've food prepped and organised everything for work and gym. Lately this has been happening!
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    I have a hard time walking when leg day is over
  • BlazingBella
    BlazingBella Posts: 14 Member
    I wake up in my bed and all the covers have been turned around and yanked off, and my head is on one side and my feet are hanging off the other side. And I never woke up once.

Still figuring out how to log this form of exercise.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    my lips look peeeeeerrrf
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    1. Only ever eating just a few french fries - they are a weakness of mine.
    2. I pour myself an entire Dr. Pepper every night, but only allow myself half of it (I used to drink about 6 a day, so this is some weird control test for myself).
    3. I eat vegetables - which I hate.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Oh also - folding laundry and putting it away. I don't know why but this is my most satisfying chore.
  • slperryer
    slperryer Posts: 14 Member
    When I've food prepped and organised everything for work and gym. Lately this has been happening!

I love it when this happens!

When I cook a recipe and it looks exactly like the picture in the recipe book.