Overweight and Unhappy

Options
2»

Replies

• jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me. I've been the chunky girl all my life :( I joined MFP a while ago with, good intentions, but never used it. When I logged in today I realized since I joined a year ago I actually gained 16 pounds. :( I'm 4'11 and weigh 167lbs. Not my heaviest (which was 180lbs when I was 17, I'm now 35) but close to it. I feel horrible and know I need to lose the weight but can never seem to get motivated. I work in an office and sit the majority of the day. Then go home and do nothing but watch tv and eat because I'm bored or figure since I'm already heavy what more can it hurt. Maybe we can help each other out. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

17882085.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

I know how you feel!! I went thru an unhealthy eating phase back in June cuz some one else was paying for me so I was like well why not Im not spending that extra money but when July came I needed that extra money and joined a 30 day challenge group on facebook I started to pack my own lunch for work and eat healthier but still went over on my servings. Figured what extra little bit can hurt...Well it did, it took me a little over a month after vacation to finally say ok I can do this and I can stick to it. So here I am about 2 months later sticking to it and trying my best to not over indulge in anything even gave up my nightly wine which I kinda miss the most but about once a week or less I have a cpl of glasses....As long as im within my calorie goal for the day
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat! Let's do this!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Im on daily and my diary is open ;)
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Take one day at a time, accept that there will be some days harder then others but the main thing is don't give up, feel free to add me and i will try to help you when you need a confidence boost or a kick up the butt lol

~Charlie
  • Sounds like you are in the right mindset to get started! I am starting over again and would love to have you as a motivation partner!
  • findinglittlesue
    Options
    I'm new as well fell free to add me and anyone else as well :)
  • Green4t
    Green4t Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to help and coach anyone for free to wellness and sustainable change, just let me know if you wish for me to be of assistance