21 day fix starting today

Options
Hello

I'm starting 21 day Fix today, I need a new challenge and to work on my motivation.

So I believe it's a great way of achieve my goals, with a new program and a kind of plan to follow. I was a little confused with my own eating plan those days.

Previously, I did TurboFire and an Hybrid of TF and Chalean Xtreme, with some walking. I really have amzing results, but i need to focus more on weightlifting than cardio. So gonna try this and after come back to CLX.

Is there anyone following it too ?

Have a great day !

Replies

• Shannonscott10
    Shannonscott10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am working on the 21 Day Fix too. I've not been as good it as I'd like to have been. Took me a while to get in the groove. I think I will extend the challenge for another 21 days. BUT I have had some weight loss and my eating habits are getting much better. Good luck! Feel free to share anything with me, I have a lot of habits to change, and lots to learn.
  • Tinker_Aria
    Options
    Hi !!
    It's great to hear from someone who's already try it !

I've made a file on my Mac to be sure to have the right amount of each container each day ! It was a lot of work, but I'm sure it will help me a lot !

Hope to lose 8lbs with this round. I've decided to workout twice a day with Autumn's videos.

Hope to have some great news from you !
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 7th day of the fix today! I'm actually only doing a week right now because I wanted to try it out and then I have family visiting next week so I knew I wouldn't be able to stick with it, and I'm too OCD, haha! But I'm loving it so far, although I had a pretty bad day yesterday--I couldn't stay out of the snacks for whatever reason. I just wanted cookies, peanut butter, graham crackers… back on track today. I've lost about three pounds this week alone.