[Men] Please tell me ..

Options

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    The thing about us men is....we don't have reasons

Right there, nuff said. No need to type any furthar.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/824289/top-20-celebrity-ponytail-hairstyles

Numbers 2, 5, 9, 11, 16 and 19 do the job for me (just focusing on the ponytail and not the woman)
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Ponytails do nothing for me...*shrugs*

You don't have enough hair!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    for me it isn't about the ponytail it's about confidence, women with a lack of it... try to hide themselves using their hair...even "high maintenance" women who spend lots of time on their hair... will use it as cammo... a confident woman doesn't think about it... ergo a pony tail.. also it exposes the jawline...and neckline for me... a woman with a well defined (and square-ish) jawline catch my attention immediately combined with a longer neck... and I could be convinced to write a bad cheque :drinker:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Messy bun > ponytail
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Options
    Ooooh. I've been wearing pig tails to the gym. Maybe should go to just a pony...

I think you're a double winner@The gym! :wink:
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Ponytails are very "youth-like". Since pony tails equate to youth, youth equates to a woman who can successfully bear a child for a man which instinctively and naturally is what we go for.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :drinker:

This pretty much!
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if there is any effort that goes into putting hair into a pony tail, I only know that from what I've witnessed it only takes a few seconds.

Aesthetically: It pulls the hair back and lets us see how beautiful you are. It allows us to see the gentle slope of your kissable neck. Also, pony tails usually go hand-in-hand with long luxurious hair. That's always a plus in my book. Not that you ladies with the pixie cuts aren't sexy...it's just...well, you know.

Personality: It tells us that you understand function over form. That while you may like to get dressed up, you're also comfortable with going out after spending less then a minute on your hair. Often times the girls rocking pony tails are comfortable in just an old pair of jeans....which is super sexy. Now the pony tail with a baseball cap...

Now if you see a guy over 30 with a pony tail (and he's not in a rock band), run the other way!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I like it cause I find the neck and shoulder area sexy...

This ^^^
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I have been sporting them a lot lately.
    I wondered why I got more attention!
  • 1PatientBear
    Options
    Messy bun > ponytail

Sorry Mia, but no. Just no.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Something to grab onto
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Loves them.

Pigtails even more.

:bigsmile:
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wait...... I'm reading that my male friends have been right ALL ALONG..... Low maintenance girl wins?! *mind blown*
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    This thread is bringing a whole new meaning to my CSW telling me my hair looked nice pulled back, lol

And I'm not a fella but I do like the ladies...and I'll say that I tend not to pay as much attention the pony tails as I do OTHER areas.

Heh
    Heh
    Heh
  • 1PatientBear
    Options
    Wait...... I'm reading that my male friends have been right ALL ALONG..... Low maintenance girl wins?! *mind blown*

See? Now you know that you should ALWAYS listen to The Bear. ALWAYS!!!!!!!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Messy bun > ponytail

Sorry Mia, but no. Just no.

:angry:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    shutyourpieholeandsquat Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

yet all the ponytail pics he used as examples were chicks that had those ponytails done by professional hair stylists for red carpet events :huh:
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Options

yet all the ponytail pics he used as examples were chicks that had those ponytails done by professional hair stylists for red carpet events :huh:

lol .. great catch!!