3rd Time's a Charm

Options
I have tried myfitnesspal twice in the past and had some good success. A very stressful change in my life happened two years ago and my weight skyrocketed. I have not use the social side of myfitnesspal before except with my wife and other family members. I am going to try the friend route this time and see if helps.

I am a happily married father of 3 and a school teacher, and I just want to feel better and avoid all the weight problems that contributed to my dad's death.

I am hoping to get some friends that will support me and whom I can support.

Replies

• little_schmidt
    little_schmidt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP last November and it gave me a nice boost to my goals. The sad thing I notices was that no matter how much I was on, my MFP friends never seemed to talk to me much. When I looked at their list of friends, they all had 50+ people on their friends list. I left for a long time. This is actually the first day I've been back on MFP in a few months.

It can be really frustrating and discouraging. But if you find yourself needing support, wanting to chat about fitness or food tips, I'm more than happy to help!
    Good luck with your fitness goals!!
  • ScottishRob1
    ScottishRob1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, thanks! I had the same problem with facebook, friends with too many friends.