20 Days and 20 Pounds > > > I DID IT!!!

Options
:happy:
Starting Weight 215 on 12/25/2010 My heaviest weight =(

Mini Goal 195 20lbs lost by 01/25/2011 My Moms Birthday

MET GOAL ON 01/10/2011 =] YES! Thank you myfitnesspal and wii fit!

Mini Goal 185 30lbs lost by 02/25/2011

Mini Goal 175 Half Way There =) 40lbs by 03/25/2011

Mini Goal 165 50lbs lost by 04/25/2011

Mini Goal 155 60lbs lost by 05/25/2011

Mini Goal 145 70lbs by 06/25/2011

Goal Weight 135 80lbs lost by 07/25/2011

Under Goal 125 90lbs lost and toned by 08/25/2011

Five days before OUR 3 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY =)

Replies

• purplespeckle
    Options
    great job!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Great job! Whose first on the water weight comment? I have lost a pound a day before and yes it is healthy. Great job, keep up the good work! Just be careful and don't burn too much ok?
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! Congrats on your weightloss! I am fairly new to this site but I LOVE IT!!! It is working wonders for me so glad it has helped you so much! Good luck on your weightloss quest!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Great job! My goal is to lose 40 lbs by me and my fiance's 4 year dating anniversary (this May)! Good luck, you can definitely do it! :)
  • sarak79
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work! What Wii Fit excercises do you do?
  • digital_soul18
    digital_soul18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you,.....but how the heck did you do it? So I can do it too., My mini goal is to lose 10 by Feb, yur is better.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great loss to start you off. Just know that as you get closer to your goal, you'll probably have a hard time reaching 10 pounds lost a month. It gets harder to take off the closer we get. :smile: Remember to measure too, because you may see inches move but not weight as your body adjusts.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great loss to start you off. Just know that as you get closer to your goal, you'll probably have a hard time reaching 10 pounds lost a month. It gets harder to take off the closer we get. :smile: Remember to measure too, because you may see inches move but not weight as your body adjusts.
    Exactly! I haven't lost a pound in three months! I have actually gained weight. But thats part of body building right?
  • fitmom125
    Options
    Congrats!! I love the motivation. Great job.
  • tcdc86
    tcdc86 Posts: 14
    Options
    Awesome job! It took me 9 months to lose 30 pounds. Be wary the thought is take it off slow you will keep it off longer! But usually you start off losing fast, then it slows as you progress. Not trying to be the downer because that is great, keep up the good work!
    1263100.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! I'll do the 10 pound a month deal with you!
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    (got my 1 year anniversary coming up on March 13th)
  • jrisner30
    Options
    kung fu rythem
    advanced step
    rythem boxing
    rythem parade
    super hula hoops
    yoga stretches(for warm up and cool down)
    strength training (abs and arms)
    sometimes i just do the free step or free run while watching a tv show=)
  • jrisner30
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    I don't really expect to lose that much weight every month but if i set a goal that i KNOW i can achieve i will never work as hard as i can to reach it if i feel like it will be easy. I want to push myself to do the BEST i can and feel and look better if it takes a year i will still be happy=) I just want to stay SUPER motivated=) That is why i challenged myself to try as hard as I can!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Your the second person to mention the free step. I have wii fit so how does that work with watching tv
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!