Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution friends?

Options
r5wr
r5wr Posts: 203 Member
Hello!

I was just hopping to find some other people currently doing or about to start jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution! It would be great to have support on this long program!

If so please feel free to add me. Or if you just want a friend for the weight loss journey you can still add me.

Thank you! :)

Replies

• r5wr
    Options
    Bump
  • r5wr
    Options
    Bump...Please be my friend...lol
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 5, doing it for the 3rd time. feel free to add me.
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am starting p90x3 on Monday and it's 90 days
  • r5wr
    Options
    I'm already friends with you Missy :p
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I have not done this work out, but it's on my list! I am did Ripped in 30 in May and currently almost half way through 6 week 6 pack. Next on deck is Extreme Shed and Shred....but then I may be ready for Body Transformation... So I'm friending you guys to follow your progress and keep myself motivated!

Best of luck and work hard!
  • dempseymom4
    dempseymom4 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am currently finishing my first week of Phase 1...I am doing it with my 12 yr old when I get home for work. I really enjoy the workouts and 30 mins goes by really quickly.
  • eilar
    eilar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday! I am on week one day 3 :smile:
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with Phase 2, discs 5 & 6. There is a lot of jumping and less breaks in between sets. I want to die afterwards and sweat is pouring off me but it's doable.

I've noticed my clothes fit better and I lost a couple of inches. However I haven't seen any weight loss. I was on Weight Watchers during Phase 1. I rejoined Fitness Pal hoping it will help me lose weight in Phase 2.
  • Its_just_alicia
    Options
    I friended you as I started week 3 today. I need support lol.
  • Its_just_alicia
    Options
    I was thinking of doing it again when I get done. Has it been better second or third time? Do u start from 1? I love JMBR and really want to start thinking about what is next. Thx
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to do 30 Day Shred after I'm done with JMBR. It seems to be the most popular. I also like Jillian Michael's Kickboxing Fast Fix.
  • thinkbean
    thinkbean Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would be game...what is it?