Tracking vitamins and minerals

Options
ferafish
ferafish Posts: 12 Member
First post, so tell me if I posted this in the wrong board or something.

I like the way that the android app displays the home screen, including things like iron and calcium. Is there any way to be able to see a similar page in the browser version? I found where you can change which nutrients are tracked, but I want to add nutrients, not swap them.

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Nope, this is one of the things that upsets me most about the website and it's one of the reasons that makes the app superior in my opinion.
  • ferafish
    ferafish Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dang it... D:
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    First post, so tell me if I posted this in the wrong board or something.

I like the way that the android app displays the home screen, including things like iron and calcium. Is there any way to be able to see a similar page in the browser version? I found where you can change which nutrients are tracked, but I want to add nutrients, not swap them.
    Just to add the problem you do have is frequently the foods on the database wont include iron , calcium or other nutrients sometimes due to dodgy entries but also because unlike calories etc in most countries there is not a legal requirement to include things like iron or vitamins on food labeling so no matter what the accuracy will be questionable