Any fellow Kentucky people here? :)

Options
13»

Replies

• heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm here in Richmond, KY. I'm doing my best to pushed myself each day.
  • RMMFC
    RMMFC Posts: 1
    Options
    Louisville Kentucky here. Anyone ride road bikes? I need a riding buddy or a few riding buddies.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I live an hour from Paducah in So. IL!!!!
  • rickysticky305
    Options
    KFC?
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Northern Kentucky here too! Transplanted from across the river though.
  • CorydonCutie22
    Options
    I live in Corydon, IN now, but I lived in Louisville all but the past 6 years of my 42 years. Nice to meet you!
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I live in Cincinnati, but my parents live in Florence. Does that count?
  • l3eware0f4ire
    l3eware0f4ire Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ashland! :drinker:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm a born and raised Kentuckian, but transplanted to MD for now. My family is all in KY, though - near Shelbyville (which is close to Frankfort). Shout out to y'all! Kentuckians unite! :flowerforyou:
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    I am a proud Kentuckian. I was born and raised in the Eastern part of the state!
  • rebjed
    rebjed Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm in south central KY between Russellville and Hopkinsville. I've been here 22 years about half my life. Just getting started on MFP so I need friends - add me if you wanna. I'm a SAHM - 1 daughter almost 24 yrs and 2 sons one 14 yrs and the other 8 yrs. I had lap-band surgery 3 days ago so I am still in the healing process. I started gaining weight after I had my first child. I have tried a few ways to lose is with little to no success and any success I had was short-lived. I have a wonderful support system in my husband, mom, and the rest of my family but I do not know anyone who has had lap-band. I wish everyone the best on their own journeys.
  • JSE150
    JSE150 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in western Kentucky
  • unannamoss
    unannamoss Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am from the London. Kentucky area! Haven't done much on this site for the week or so that I have been on here except to read about all the success stories and log my food and exercise, of course There are some pretty amazing stories on here...very encouraging!
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm in Louisville! Feel free to add me!! =]