anyone around theirs 20s or late 20s

Options
that has lost a certain amount of weight need some motivation

Replies

• LeafyEdge
    LeafyEdge Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In total through a couple of years of sporadic dieting, I've lost around 30 pounds. I'd love to try to help motivate you!
  • geekishgirl
    geekishgirl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and so far I've lost 24 pounds, still have 40+ to go. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    im 26 single mum to 3 kiddos, lost 12lb another 88 to go! 100 days logged so far :) X
  • Belleartist
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and want to lose about 50 pounds. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just turned 29, have lost 77 so far, and have another 89 to go!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'll be 29 next month. When I was 18 I lost 100 lbs in 8 months by working out and eating right. Gained 80 lbs when pregnant with my daughter and lost all that weight again by eating right and working out. (Found MFP for the last 50 I needed to lose in 2011). Now I just lift and concentrate of strength and building muscle. Always looking for new friends and totally willing to help motivate! :)
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 29, and have managed to lose 30lbs since February of this year and most of the loss came from eating at a deficit. Always looking for new friends!!
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old and have lost 100lbs and have another 40-60 to go depending on how I feel. I don't really have a set goal weight yet. Anyone can add me-- leave a message with your request please!
  • skinnnyminiiiiii
    Options
    I'm 19!! I've gone from 130 to 119..I could defiantly help motivate you!!(:
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! I've lost 13lbs! 12 to go! Add me :)
  • PinkPanther318
    PinkPanther318 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have lost 38 lbs total so far. I have 84 more lbs to lose. :) Feel free to add me.
  • feliperss
    feliperss Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I've lost about 44 lbs so far, 37 of those I've lost using myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me :)
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, and although i have only lost about 5kg this year i did lost 15kg a couple of years ago :)

Feel free to add me i like having friends for support
  • FitnessInstructorKhalil
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm Khalil, 20years old, a fitness instructor based in south London. I've been doing a challenge where for 6months i ate as much junk food as possible so i could get my body in the worst shape possible, then in 6weeks i needed to cut the weight to prove to people that the thing i was doing works perfectly fine. In 7days i lost 6.4 kg (14.1lbs) and I'm currently still cutting the weight to motivate people. Add me and inbox me for more info as id love to help ????
  • Sawieger88
    Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    25 and have lost 40lbs in 5 months. I have a daughter and a full time job. Just eating right and exercising daily.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm Khalil, 20years old, a fitness instructor based in south London. I've been doing a challenge where for 6months i ate as much junk food as possible so i could get my body in the worst shape possible, then in 6weeks i needed to cut the weight to prove to people that the thing i was doing works perfectly fine. In 7days i lost 6.4 kg (14.1lbs) and I'm currently still cutting the weight to motivate people. Add me and inbox me for more info as id love to help ????

Fitness Instructor advising people it's okay to lose 14 lbs in 1 days...yeah I'm sorry but if you are a fitness instructor than you know that is not healthy or sustainable.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Fitness Instructor advising people it's okay to lose 14 lbs in 1 days...yeah I'm sorry but if you are a fitness instructor than you know that is not healthy or sustainable.
    Not to mention espousing the merits of high priced supplements on other threads :noway:
  • Claygetsfit
    Options
    24, daily logger, mostly for carbs. Anyone can feel free to add.
  • avania27
    avania27 Posts: 17
    Options
    Im 27, log daily, comment and likes on post, lost 10 lbs so far 30 to go. Any1 feel free to add me
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and lost about 50lb so far, still have almost 90lb to go.