91kg, 200lbs 23, active on MFP - Looking for active friends

Options
EmmyRose
EmmyRose Posts: 54 Member
Hey,

I'm looking for active MFP friends to join my friends list.
I'm 23, 5'3, female, live in Australia, and currently at my heaviest weight of 91kg, or 200lbs for you foreign folk! ;)
Stretch marks everywhere I look and fat rolls in unspeakable places! I definitely don't carry this weight well.
I'm so sad, unhappy and disappointed with myself that I want to do something.

Looking for some people to share in this adventure and encourage each other to better themselves.

I'm also a 1st year student nurse, so I need to be able to promote healthy living if I'm to be in that industry, right?

Hope to see you guys 'round :wink:

Replies

• ladyargentum
    ladyargentum Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm 25, 166cm, in Australia also. Starting weight 98kg and down to 88kg now :) Initial goal 68kg (subject to change once I get there :)

I log in everyday
    Feel free to friend me
  • EmmyRose
    Options
    Hey
    I'm 25, 166cm, in Australia also. Starting weight 98kg and down to 88kg now :) Initial goal 68kg (subject to change once I get there :)

I log in everyday
    Feel free to friend me

We're quite similar it seems! I'll definitely be adding you. Thanks for the blurb :) congrats on your successful weight loss so far too. Excellent results.
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in Australia and weigh the same as you. Trying to keep on track to log everyday :)
  • aditya2491
    aditya2491 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, good to know you are looking for friends.

I am 23, 5'8, from india. I started 4 months back on MFP, reduced from 89.2 kg to 75.8 kg (currently). My original goal was to reach 67 kg and just loose weight. But i have updated my goal, currently its gaining muscle mass and become more fit rather than just loose weight.

I am active on MFP and have never missed logging for the past 135 days.

Feel free to add me. More the merrier :D
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I friended you and I'm also new here - medstudent with a bunch of med conditions. In a hospital atm and bored. Not from Australia but I have always wanted to visit your country. :) All healthcare people feel free to add me if you'd like! (non health care, too, lol)
    PS: your hair is gorgeous!
  • EmmyRose
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in Australia and weigh the same as you. Trying to keep on track to log everyday :)

Added :)
  • EmmyRose
    Options
    Hi, good to know you are looking for friends.

I am 23, 5'8, from india. I started 4 months back on MFP, reduced from 89.2 kg to 75.8 kg (currently). My original goal was to reach 67 kg and just loose weight. But i have updated my goal, currently its gaining muscle mass and become more fit rather than just loose weight.

I am active on MFP and have never missed logging for the past 135 days.

Feel free to add me. More the merrier :D

Always looking for friends. I need the positive energy surrounding me. :)
    That's a fantastic weight loss, and even more fantastic that you realised your body didn't just need weight loss, but muscle gain as well. Friend request is on its way!
    Truly inspirational 135 logging day streak. I'm excited to just see 7! Haha.
  • sweetnspicy1991
    sweetnspicy1991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im also trying to lose a lot of weight.. currently 194. Hoping to get to 140 in 6 months or so. I sent you a friend request! =)
  • avania27
    avania27 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey,

I use to feel exactly like you then I joined mfp 5 weeks ago and dropped 10 pounds so far and 6 inches off my waist. Im a daily logger feel free to add me
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im in the same boat as you, i have been here a while and lost 30lbs to get to 201lbs, friend request sent! its hard but you can do this!! :D
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight I was 300, dropped to 220, went back up to 283 (ouch) and started back on MFP at 261. My current is 168 but I still have quite a way to go. Feel free to add if you're needing some extra support! I log daily and my diary is open!
  • buttonmoons
    Options
    About to restart my journey
    Please join me
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. I'm about to reach my current goal but then I'm deciding if I wanna lower my goal weight once I reach my current goal weight.
  • EmmyRose
    Options
    I have requested all you lovely ladies.
    Thank you for your support.
  • Char_kan
    Char_kan Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 23 and I am from Brazil. My current weight is 129.6 kg, and I'm working to weigh between 60-65 kg, so I still have a long road ahead! I'm using MFP for almost 2 weeks straight, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • demonsheep
    demonsheep Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 18 and from the U.S, and while our goals may be pretty different (I'm about 50kg looking to get down to 45kg) I'm definitely active on here! And it's always nice to have new friends! I'm a second year student in history (:
  • Madhatton
    Madhatton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and 95kg (not great!)

Still, I can be great, and you will be to and we can do this together :)

Feel free to add me anyone who wants a buddy