Hello everyone

Options
Claire8614
Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
Hello I am fairly new to this app, I have some great friends on my page that I know through people or Facebook friends would be great if I could add some more people might encourage me even more.

One friend on page so been extremely helpful :-)

Let's tell you about about myself.

I am Claire and live in Birmingham, England
I am 27 years old have been overweight for several years and finally something has clicked and I would like to lose weight.
I have started exercising at home using my treadmill and do sit ups.
Yesterday i didn't have a very good diet day, but have lost over a stone since I started dieting.

Be nice to hear from you and hopefully have some more friends on this page

Claire

Replies

• k_shooshooter
    k_shooshooter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you!

I'm Kim, 26 and live in Springfield, MO. Originally from St. Louis, MO
    I've also been overweight the majority of my life, but when I started here I was the biggest I had ever been. I'm trying to lose about 70 lbs. I do HIIT training and Cardio Kickboxing from Youtube at home about 4-5 days a week...
    We all have bad diet days. It's just important to accept it for what it is and move foreward. It's going to happen. Often. Haha.
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire, Hi Kim!

I'm Ana. Desperately trying to make some friends right now. I'm stuck in a hospital at the moment, 8th hospitalization of the year. I live in Illinois, but I'm an expat from the Norselands ;)
    I have danced ballet and done gymnastics all my life and done gymnastics but now I'm just trying to get out of bed and back on track with my health. I study Medicine. Well, whenever I'm healthy to, I'm considering a break.
    I'll add you guys if you'll have me, I log in everyday and intend to, even in the hospital.
  • mini130
    mini130 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi y'all,
    i am 80 pound overweight, and desperately need to lose weight, just started FP two days ago and ready for this
    i am an ER nurse and packed on the pounds from eating at night, time for a change.
    i will add i guys, i need friend
  • Claire8614
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies, would anyone like to add me? :)
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome. and gratz on making a choice to get healthier. I started the same journey in February this year at 265lbs now down to 198lbs. Still about 40ish to go, I love my treadmill 8). Add me if ya guys want. I'm new here and try to offer advice from whats been working for me. And theres always gonna be those 'BAD' days, it's important to look ahead and not the past. GOOD LUCK !!
  • Claire8614
    Options
    Anyone else?