One of my New goals.

Options
So Im getting dressed and ready to go grocery shopping (which I may add is the first time since Ive been "dieting" so, Say it with me: Oh please let me find the strength to make it pass the delish ice cream and cookie aisle...) anyways like I was saying I was getting ready and "threw" on a t-shirt all casual and what not. glanced in the mirror and took the shirt off, grabbed one of my MANY under camis from the bed and proceeded to put the t-shirt on after that. (much better I thought after looking again in the mirror)
sighs... Oh how Lovely it'll be when the day comes and I can Burn those awful (but handy ;P ) camis.

For all you ladies out their who too own a Cami for extra hide a curve and smooth support, I ask that you pledge to burn and rid of them for life when you too have met your goal!
:laugh: :wink: cheers

Replies

• byn101
    byn101 Posts: 31
    Options
    So Im getting dressed and ready to go grocery shopping (which I may add is the first time since Ive been "dieting" so, Say it with me: Oh please let me find the strength to make it pass the delish ice cream and cookie aisle...) anyways like I was saying I was getting ready and "threw" on a t-shirt all casual and what not. glanced in the mirror and took the shirt off, grabbed one of my MANY under camis from the bed and proceeded to put the t-shirt on after that. (much better I thought after looking again in the mirror)
    sighs... Oh how Lovely it'll be when the day comes and I can Burn those awful (but handy ;P ) camis.

For all you ladies out their who too own a Cami for extra hide a curve and smooth support, I ask that you pledge to burn and rid of them for life when you too have met your goal!
    :laugh: :wink: cheers
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I pledge to burn them also....

Jackie:flowerforyou:
  • byn101
    Options
    I pledge to burn them also....

Jackie:flowerforyou:

yay!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :happy: I too will burn mine!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Burn them? Hell no... I'm gonna start wearing mine out in public!!! LOL!!! (Hey, the skinny girls do it- I can too....some day!)
  • byn101
    Options
    Burn them? Hell no... I'm gonna start wearing mine out in public!!! LOL!!! (Hey, the skinny girls do it- I can too....some day!)

haha! so true
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

LOL I'm with you...I can't wait for the day when I am slim enough that I can wear little tank tops and cute camisoles without sleeves...please don't burn them ladies...send them to meeeee! :laugh:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha, I am so in! BURN BABY BURN!