Yoooo hooooo =;-)

Options
Is there anybody out there???

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, well I've been dieting since the stroke of midnight, 1 January 2011, using this fab website and webapp on my iPhone and iPad. So far I've lost 7lbs! I have a long way to go and I will fall along the way but at least I'm here and trying to make a big change in my life!

Hope everyone is having a fab, low calorie day!

Mwahhhhhh
xxxx

Replies

• sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    Hello and welcome - I started with MFP on last thursday - think it is great looking to loose those pounds this year !
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, its a great site you get alot of support and motivation here, when i feel like im starting to slip i start to read the success storys it stops me from snacking. anyways congrats on your weight loss so far.
    add me as a friend if u like i like to motivate people and get motivated at the same time :)
  • mumofflea
    mumofflea Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I joined on Saturday, I think this site is great.

I started loosing weight in September 2010 and lost 16lb, but now i've found this site I hope to lose more.

Good Luck

3650873.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome I just joined on Dec 2010 but before that I was on my own losing weight before too. Adding more friends gives you the extra support & encouragement you need =]
  • poppy41
    Options
    Super welcome x Many thanks and good luck to you all!!!

I got a Wii Fit yesterday and was jogging in my lounge - tee hee - very funny but great fun!!!