new and struggling...help.LOL

Options
Hello

I'm new to myfitnesspal, I used to use calorie counter but it annoyed me so much as it was american and didn't have alot of the british makes. I'm glad I have found this place, it so much easier to use and you can add your measurements(!) and there's an app that suits my mobile yay.
I'm 21, 5"5" and weight approx 147lbs at the moment, I really want to be anywhere between 120-130, preferably closer to 120 ;)
While I know I'm still in the healthy weight category for my weight, but I know I'm in the high end, and I really want to lose approx 20lbs. I'm just finding it really difficult to get the motivation to count the calories and do exercise, and because I'm finding it difficult to find the motivation, I'm finding that the temptation to go to sweets and dreaded chocolate is alot easier :S
Maybe I need one of those trainers from the Biggest Loser ot tell me I'm fat and need to work harder!
Xx

Replies

• hannahbc88
    Options
    I totally agree with you. If I had someone making me run more at the gym and push myself I would be super slim and toned but unfortunately I don't have poits of money. We can help each other.
  • fadingsecret
    Options
    I would need to get someone to get me in the gym in the first place!!!!haha. course we can help each other :) I'm pretty much always online during the week.
    Xx
  • sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    I hate gyms so I am going to have to do it via exercise at home etc but one of the things I see on this site is that with friends we can help motivate each other :)

I need to loose about 135lbs :(

I see weight loss as a lifestyle change and for that I am going to have to loose my sweet tooth and get out the running shoes ( well walking shoes at the moment )