Bored at Work

Options
Anyone wanna make my morning more interesting, Working OT on Saturday monring is pretty boring.

Replies

• Lost75byDecember
    Options
    No
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    lolbrary.com_7516_1386604765.gif
  • shewentwhoa
    shewentwhoa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    buzzfeed.com That will cure your boring work day :)
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Glad to know I am not the only one working on this Saturday! lol
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I never experience that problem. I have plenty of work to do at work, so I can't offer suggestions other than as a manager, I'd hope my employees showed enough initiative to find something work related to do instead of F'ing around on the computer at work.
  • Hilemanjr
    Hilemanjr Posts: 31
    Options
    I never experience that problem. I have plenty of work to do at work, so I can't offer suggestions other than as a manager, I'd hope my employees showed enough initiative to find something work related to do instead of F'ing around on the computer at work.

But you had time to comment on my post? Hmmmmmmmm
  • KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I just got to work and immediately jumped on here. LOL.. Might check out peopleofwalmart.com for kicks later
  • Hilemanjr
    Options
    I just got to work and immediately jumped on here. LOL.. Might check out peopleofwalmart.com for kicks later

I used to look at peopleofwalmart.com too but then if I wanna see that I would just go to walmart lol.
  • Lost75byDecember
    Options

But you had time to comment on my post? Hmmmmmmmm

Couldn't agree more, plus he's working OT. lol. And I'm sure the person that posted isn't at work!
  • cbhubbybubble
    Options
    Well, yes, I'm at home...not working today and it's one of my pet peeves
  • Hilemanjr
    Options
    Well, yes, I'm at home...not working today and it's one of my pet peeves

What do you do for a living if you do not mind me asking?
  • cbhubbybubble
    Options
    I don't disclose my work on the internet...not really one of those "I'd tell you but then have to kill you" jobs, but close enough that I don't talk about it.
  • Hilemanjr
    Options
    I don't disclose my work on the internet...not really one of those "I'd tell you but then have to kill you" jobs, but close enough that I don't talk about it.

I understand how that is I have a job close to that also