Hi guys! Newbie here....

Options
Just want to say good luck to everyone!

I have or should I say had 10kilos to lose (now 8.5kilos :D ) I'm hoping to get this off before April. I signed up before to a similar website but I found it got a bit boring after a week or 2 but hoping myfitnesspal is here for good lol. I love the fact that you can keep track on your mobile which is really handy.

Again good luck to anyone wanting to shed weight, its not easy and I've spent half my life trying different diets but its not about dieting, change your lifestyle and thats it. Easier said then done tho ;)

Stace
x

Replies

• avonplato
    Options
    Hey Stace, welcome to MFP. Ive been here for a few months now (love the iphone app), lost just under 10kg and my fitness has improved. I recommend this service to just about everyone, strangers included.

Hope to see you online for a good long time.

Good luck!

Aid.
  • charleylucy
    Options
    I've also just started and find the app really helps. When I'm feeling crap I automatically think I must have overeaten that day- and as a result give up and eat more. However, logging gives me a realistic attitude which often shows me I haven't. weight for me is so tied up with emtion, its good to have an objective recorder so I can realistically and sensibley lose weight. Good luck to you and to me! x
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome, & I hope you find MFP as useful as I have ..great support & you meet new people , whether single married or with kids, we all have something in common we all want to lose weight =]
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Welcome good luck!!