Potato Chip trip

Options
Day 10--over and done!!!! Made it thru my four 12 hour nights shifts, made it home four morning in a row and made it thru the days without having those dang potato chips. I do not remember a time in years that I have gone 10 days without potoato chips. 2-3 days have been my limit. 10 -- is a major big number. The habit is taking a beating.

Replies

• opfats
    opfats Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job!! It is hard to beat the habits we acquire.
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    The easiest way I've found to avoid them is to not have them in the house. If they're in the house they're going to get eaten it's just that simple. Keep them out of the house, out of the car, away from your workplace and it becomes a lot easier to reach for a plate or ziploc bag of veggies rather than a handful of chips. At least that's what I've found.
  • thik_nis
    thik_nis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only person that loves me some chips!! They're soooo good. I had to stop buying them b/c I lose all my self control. I'd get 1 svg and say no more. But it seemed that 1 svg went so fast so I got another. Before you know it, I've had 4 svgs!! Good job and keep up the good work