Hit My Goal Weight

Options
danimalkeys
danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
28 months and 80lbs. The scale read 200.0 on the nose this morning.

I looked for pics and the only ones I seem to have are me sitting down at my keyboards, so here's a compare, from Sept 2011 before I started on this journey, to April 2014 where I was about 203.

olddan_zps1899f2e3.jpg

newdan_zps0c4dadad.jpg

Replies

• jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Well done!

(And nice glasses....)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier (and very happy) -- congratulations!
  • chinook44
    chinook44 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow ... 28 months - It was a long, hard road, but was completely worth it...you look great! Congrats!
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration in dedication. You look great for it. Well done :happy:
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done.
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    What a great thing you've done for yourself. You look wonderful.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Nicely done.
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    lookin' good AND still rockin' it ..... nice work when you can get it :) (the exercise/diet & music!)
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    good for you.you look great.I need help with something, how do I post a question? i am new to this site and I cant figure it out how to do it
  • Sistermooo
    Sistermooo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome........ Congratulations..... !!!!!!!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Great job man!
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! and you seemed to have gained a pair of wild glasses! ha! very good work. thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It hasn't been easy but it's been very rewarding as I'm sure you know. I'm setting a new goal of another 10lbs, to see if I can get my belly completely flat. There's still a little bit of a squishy pooch there lol.

Those glasses- there is a couple that come to see my band who are mildy mentally challenged. They are pretty functional but are probably 8 year old children mentally. I think they live in a group home or something because there is always this 1 guy who brings them. Super nice people who love to come see us and dance. They always have funny glasses and colored lights and stuff they bring, and he wanted me to wear his new glasses, so I obliged. It made his night. And mine!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Those glasses- there is a couple that come to see my band who are mildy mentally challenged. They are pretty functional but are probably 8 year old children mentally. I think they live in a group home or something because there is always this 1 guy who brings them. Super nice people who love to come see us and dance. They always have funny glasses and colored lights and stuff they bring, and he wanted me to wear his new glasses, so I obliged. It made his night. And mine!

^I like this bit best
  • jenabugg
    jenabugg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It hasn't been easy but it's been very rewarding as I'm sure you know. I'm setting a new goal of another 10lbs, to see if I can get my belly completely flat. There's still a little bit of a squishy pooch there lol.

Great job! You are obviously a good person, in addition to having the dedication and persistence to lose all that weight!
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!