New to the scene

Options
itz_fiyah
itz_fiyah Posts: 15 Member
Hi,
I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully meet some interesting and encouraging people on here. It would be nice to meet new people to lose weight with.:smile:

I have only just begun my using MFP 34 days ago! I welcome any advice and encouragement.

Let's link up and encourage each other. Add me as a friend if you like.

Wish you all the best in your weight loss journey!!

Replies

• pigtoprincess
    pigtoprincess Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm joining slimming world next Friday but I also log on MFP, I've found some really supportive people on here and it just helps me stay positive and know that I can support people like they do me, through the ups and downs!!
    Good luck on your journey! I'll add you :)
  • parks33
    parks33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started on MFP as well. So far I am loving it. The idea of having a support group is crucial for success I feel. Lets be friends and keep each other accountable. Good luck.
  • DenaliMom
    DenaliMom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to MFP a week-and-a-half ago. So far I've found the tools very easy to use, and the knowledge has helped me make some changes in my food choices. The dog is going with me on most of my walks, so he's getting in better shape too! I would appreciate the support of others in our journey towards getting fit.

Add me as a friend, or just send a note about yourself! Positive encouragement is priceless at this point ~ Good luck to all of you!