Trying to lose 20lbs over the summer?

Options
RobbiFox
RobbiFox Posts: 5 Member
I'm looking for tips and others who are doing the same! :)

Replies

• DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal! I have more to lose over all, but 20 lbs during the summer sounded like a fun challenge :) I'm very overweight though, so it seems doable. It's slow going right now though, and I'm already a month in....only 6 lbs lost. But I'll get there when I get there, and so will you :)
  • katlynrose85
    Options
    Hey Im trying for 30, but you can add me if you want. I don't have a ton of tips except keep eating right and exercising! Im down 4 lbs so far and it's been hard, but Im still at it!!!!!!!!!!
  • happypenguin13
    happypenguin13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am very new to this and I have much much more to lose overall, but have lost almost 5 pounds this month. 20 pounds over the summer seams like a good goal though. I think I will aim for it.
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    my next weigh in is on the 21st ...between the 21st & august 3oth I would like to lose another 20 lbs. I'll give it my best shot anyway!
  • ShellO2008
    ShellO2008 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also want to lose 20 lbs (actually 25) but 20lbs would make me very happy!!!! i really have to do better with my eating. Been exercising faithfully since January
  • I ideally want to lose around 15. Even 10 would be good too. :)
  • lzuendoki
    lzuendoki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 as of today and am looking to lose 20 more. Bootcamp and green smoothies have been very helpful. I make the smoothies my self. I tried juicing too, but smoothies are a less expensive option and keep you fuller longer.
  • happypenguin13
    happypenguin13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty good about this challenge but still have a long way to 20 pounds lost. As of my weigh in this morning I'm down 6.2 pounds since beginning of June and 8.2 pounds since May. I hope I can keep up the good work and loss 20 by time summer ends! Hope everyone else is doing well with this!
  • ejane24
    ejane24 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm doing the same!
    Being home from school for the summer means I actually have time to eat right and work out, and it's been working for me so far!
  • TMarieH30
    TMarieH30 Posts: 6
    Options
    just started MFP a week and half ago and I think I can lose 20 lbs this summer.....I'm in!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to strive for a good goal! I have a lot of weight in total to lose, but 20 this summer sounds good! I'm in!