upset I can no longer keep up with zumba at the gym :(

Options
Long story short. I'm currently unemployed and job searching and my family has no way to keep up on zumba gym classes or a membership any longer.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can still do my zumba. Zumba is fun and doesn't make me feel like I have to do it. I would like to keep doing zumba. A friend was going to ship zumba core for Wii and the belt to me but her boyfriend sold it to gamestop. I am in desperate need for alternative ways to do zumba

Replies

• Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Depending on where you are, you may be able to borrow fitness DVDs from your local public library. Many libraries include video rentals with your membership, so it's probably worth checking out to see if they have any Zumba. Good luck!
  • pokenpippi3
    Options
    you could you tube a zumba work out?
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You may be able to find free classes at a local community center, church or library. I've done 6 hours of exercise class this week by finding totally free stuff. Takes work to find but it may be out there for you.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Lot's of free workout videos on Youtube.
  • coreenwoodheadsturtevant
    Options
    If you have access to you tube, there are a lot of exercise videos on there, including Zumba. I can stream it on my TV so it is easy to follow along.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    there is a bay filled with buccaneers that could hook you up.
  • lockeddoor
    lockeddoor Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Check out Hulu as well. There are exercise videos on there (free, no need to upgrade to paid membership... I go to Hulu when I feel like doing some yoga but don't want to pay for a class)
  • ryry1322
    ryry1322 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'll check out YouTube. I should've thought of that one on my own. =/ Hulu and library are my next choices