Finally back at it Monday!!!

Options
I took a 2 week "diet break".......Monday I will finally be back to working out! I did gain some weight over the 2 week period but I was told this would happen...just hoping I am able to lose it again and really hoping I did not make a big mistake by taking a break!

Replies

• janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Clicked open your post, as I have taken a break too.....but 4 month! Now that was a mistake! You 're doing great by the look of your profile pic! Congratulations on all that weight loss! Hope you get back on track!
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You've lost an incredible amount, I don't think a two week break is going to cause too big a setback. If a small break is what it takes to refresh you and get your focus back on track then it's not so bad :)
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • willieb2
    willieb2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't think 2 weeks is gonna ruin the whole thing! It's just a little time, and easily worth it. Sometimes a break is good for mental purposes. The way I see it, if it helps you mentally stay strong, that's a lot of the battle too. Think of it as having been on leave from the battle against weight!