Buddy required....

Options
Hi all been using MFP for a while but just started to track properly and would love a buddy to share food diaries and weekly weigh ins with!

Thanks

Gemma

Replies

• Jujubees813
    Jujubees813 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm tracking daily and working on increasing my activity. I'd love to have more buddies!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I will be a buddy. I weigh in on fridsys ...almost every day but friday is the day I input here.
    I am a fair deal older but I log in every day and my diary is an open book.
    Add me if you like

Cindy
  • NigheanBan
    NigheanBan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya - happy to be added to your buddy lists folks:-)
  • ejay75
    ejay75 Posts: 20
    Options
    Sent a request, good luck :)
  • ZydecoBeauty
    Options
    Hi,

I plan to start back really tracking on Monday and would love to be a buddy and obtain more buddies... I believe a good support system will help keep you motivated and allow you to motivate one another when we are just not feeling it...
  • KimbaCan
    KimbaCan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just, finally, signed up today. I've been trying to get started for months.
    So you can choose who can see your tracking?

-Buddy requests welcome! Especially if you don't mind that I am new here. Thanks.
  • katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started using MFP again properly, tracking everyday. feel free to add :) would love a buddy
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've been intermittent in my commitment to log in, but would love to feel more accountable.. the body change thing of being 50 is my claim to pain today!! Can't bear it!! The ol' bod can't eat, exercise or hold up as it used to...

but I'm here!! Feel free to send a request!
    Cheers~
  • cbarbato71
    Options
    I just started MFP over a week ago and would love some buddies.
  • munabb
    munabb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 54 old female, joined last week. I am here too, taking this challenge at this age. I know we can do it. Lets work together as friends:smile: ...Munabb
  • jozeemom
    jozeemom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for support buddies :)
  • gemma038
    gemma038 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for all the replies, I might actually do it this time!
  • lozzz817
    lozzz817 Posts: 8
    Options
    Happy to be your buddy, and for anyone else to add me :)
  • gingers72
    gingers72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started faithfully tracking this week. I will be doing weight and measurements on Mondays.

certainly add me if you would like.
  • josiehawkins2014
    Options
    hi,i started attending a gym and changed the way I eat in febuary this year I lost 16lb,then since adding mfp I have lost another 4lb,could do with some friends on here to share ideas.x
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just started, and would love to be your diary friend.
  • Arhowell519
    Options
    I weigh in every sunday and have my diary set for viewing. I will be your buddy. Send me a request :)
  • Maxineuk3
    Maxineuk3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma, I have just joined and also need a buddies to share successes! Maxine
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    I weigh on Fridays and just fired up the MFP. I have 192 to lose, so I know itnis a long journey. Am 28 and just moved to OKC. Feel free to add me! :)
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new weight loss buddies! Feel free to add me :)