CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    mw4jmq.png

2cf2tft.png

Um, WOW!!!!! Very impressive :)
  • joyma321
    joyma321 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing transformation!
  • joyma321
    joyma321 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You've motivated me to keep trying!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics from the very beginning of my journey at 286lbs.

Before: 202.8 Start of New Rules of Lifting for Women

After: 6 months later - 174lbs - down 12 inches in stomach NROLFW completed

[img]http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/Psych1011/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsa78a06c1.jpg[/img]
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Makoce, If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
  • JassiBear
    JassiBear Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    The_big_belly_of_HARUHI_2_by_tarumax.jpg
    you shall eat this cheeseburger, or you shall be punished! muwahahahahahahahahah
  • JassiBear
    JassiBear Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    mw4jmq.png

2cf2tft.png

Um, WOW!!!!! Very impressive :)

congrats... I really like your tummy at 110 lbs for some reason.... its like perfection!
  • FeistyGirl007
    FeistyGirl007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was hesitant at first to post pictures in my undies, especially the before picture. But then I realized that those are the pictures that encouraged me most 18 months ago when I first started MFP and browsed through the success stories for inspiration. So pardon the big white whale on the left but here you go, I am 5'4" and 32 years old:

Slide2_zpse0d77cbb.jpg

Slide1_zps86731040.jpg

Since the last pic was taken in December 2013, I have started a 12 week weightlifting program and have high hopes that it will improve the lose skin on my belly and flabby butt. I am about to repeat this program, this time following the nutrition plan that comes with it, hopefully I will be able to post a new picture in 3 months!

*****You look great!!! Gosh- everybody on here looks great! Have you Googled Albolene and plastic wrap? Very inexpensive, too. I know people who have done this, athletes, bodybuilders, too. I have done it. ( Like the "Tummy Tuck" Belt system on TV...) When you wrap your loose skin/tummy area, etc... , right before you work out, with neoprene, plastic or vinyl, you perspire more in that area and are actually able to "spot reduce"... (NOT just water, but actual fat...) You just have to be really CONSISTENT- and it will come off... I only wish more people would try this first, please, and hold off on the plastic surgery, until it is absolutely necessary... Oh yeah, I also Googled Amazon reviews of "Sweet Sweat", which a lot of Body Builders use, which I have not used. It sounds interesting and has great reviews... Keep up the great work! :bigsmile: *****

*****p.s. So sorry, I am new to this and messed up your posting and don't know how to fix it... :noway: *****
  • lwestmill
    lwestmill Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was hesitant at first to post pictures in my undies, especially the before picture. But then I realized that those are the pictures that encouraged me most 18 months ago when I first started MFP and browsed through the success stories for inspiration. So pardon the big white whale on the left but here you go, I am 5'4" and 32 years old:

Slide2_zpse0d77cbb.jpg

Slide1_zps86731040.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow! FeistyGirl07 ! Great work!!!!! Your shape looks like me! I didn't take any pics of myself either but in my underwear. I felt alone and in my mind, was going to be alone thru this journey. Never gave it a thought to dress differently until now. Your pics show a huge success! It must be amazing to be there at the end of your weight loss. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to be there too!
  • kiwi_gros
    kiwi_gros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    These are really great replies! I do agree that having the rubber on ur body is better than the lard, but just was looking to see if people actually are able to get rid of it. Not necessarily saying i can, just wondering if its possible. And as i have noticed yes! Lol i fell off the wagon not long after posting though -.- but im back n hitting it harder than ever!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!