Hi all anyone else from Devon UK?

Options
Ok so I have only have one friend on here from Devon UK and wondered is there any one else down here using this app ?
Also has any one got any links for programs that you can use for using the left overs in cupboards? when ever I think i'm out of food i normally turn to Junk type food or take away instead of trying to come up with an idea for whats left. ??

Replies

• RachR669
    RachR669 Posts: 79
    Options
    My name is Rach and I am a personal trainer. I joined MFP to see if I could help more eople get to their health and fitness goals! Reading your post made me want to drop you a message to offer my support and motivation.

I work with a fair few MFP clients helping them by providing accountability and support with daily message, weekly messages and also by trying to find Skype workout buddy's too.

Basically as cheesy as this sounds my job is my passion and I love the chance to share it will people!

So if you feel you would like a little extra support and motivation...please get in touch!

Good luck!
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm from North Cornwall, so pretty close by. Feel free to add me :)
  • charliethomp21
    Options
    Thank you Rach but i already have a personal trainer and a 1 to 1 trainer at gym :) thank you anyways
  • Pixiemite
    Pixiemite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm 42, married with 2 kids and 2 stepkids. Living in East Devon, but originally from Berkshire. I've been attending Slimming World for 4 weeks. I've just started this app. I'm disabled due to a chronic hip problem, so I struggle to do much exercise. Looking to make new friends for support and encouragement.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky