Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    M&S do some nice count on us ones!
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    sugar free jello and sugar free jello pudding. skinny cow ice cream desserts are nice too.
  • klw14
    klw14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Peel a banana, and then place it in the freezer for a few hours or overnight. Then blend it in the food processor. It makes an ice cream and it's so good! Sometimes I add a bit of peanut butter to it.
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Peel a banana, and then place it in the freezer for a few hours or overnight. Then blend it in the food processor. It makes an ice cream and it's so good! Sometimes I add a bit of peanut butter to it.

Mmmmm will be doing this!... Thanks everyone
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    sugar free jelly with low fat vanilla yoghurts - I mix the yoghurt in with the jelly when its cool but not set & I might use a hand wisk a couple of times before it sets to make it fluffy - it was a favourite of my old weight watcher leader
  • Flossycat100
    Options
    We buy a lot of chilled desserts like Cadburys low fat mousse, Aero mousse etc and these come in quite low in calories- the cadburys mousse is only 60 calories! I also found that a lor of other chilled puds ar quite low in cals anyway- most supermarket creme caramels, for example. We aso have a lot of jellies in the fridge- all under 10 cals each. you can find them ready made in the grocery section near the canned fruit :smile: