Favorite Healthy Snacks!!!!!!!!!

Options
Post your favorite healthy snacks! I know I sometimes struggle to think of a good snack to eat that won't hurt my daily goals so others must too! Give us some ideas!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Kroger carb master yogurts- 60 cals and they taste like pudding! Yes they have artificial sweetener but oh well!
  • smangan19817
    Options
    Yasso Frozen Greek yogurt Bars. At 80 to 100 calories each thy have a mouth feel like ice cream and with only 4 bars in a box it's hard to go on a binge.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes or bananas
    PB2, literally make like 3 servings worth and eat with a spoon lol
    Quest bars
  • katlynrose85
    Options
    Yasso Frozen Greek yogurt Bars. At 80 to 100 calories each thy have a mouth feel like ice cream and with only 4 bars in a box it's hard to go on a binge.

I just tried those the other day! Really great!
  • mishsk
    mishsk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm loving no-fat greek yoghurt with 1/2 tsp honey, pinch of cinnamon and two fruits in natural juice on top! Yummmmm.. high in protein and so much nicer than ice cream! :)
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Popsicles. Any and all varieties. Currently in my freezer: Original Popsicle Fudgesicles (40 cal each), Edy's Outshine Fruit & Vegetable bars, Blueberry Medley (35 cals), Strawberry Rhubarb (35 cals) and Tangerine Carro(45 cals, and my favorite!), and Philly Cream Swirl assorted flavor pops (can't remember exactly, but also in the 40 cal range).
  • detox_pixie
    detox_pixie Posts: 166
    Options
    25 g walnuts
  • 2balletgirl
    Options
    1 cup of broccoli with a slice of real cheddar cheese over top. Put in the microwave for 30s and TAADAA!
    I do a lot of physical activity so I find that the protein from the cheese really helps to keep me full for a while because I am always hungry!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Pink lady apples and newly discovered frozen grapes. Yum!
  • Deannas69
    Deannas69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love pink lady apples, but they are getting harder to find this time of year! I am also a huge fan of pistachios and almonds, but some people do not like to eat them because of the fat content. I am looking forward to trying the Outshine bars because every once in a while something like that sounds good for the summer time.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    These P3 Protein Power Packs from Oscar Meyer.

oscar-mayer-packs.jpg
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love frozen cherries and low fat yoghurt - actually amazing!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    radishes and cucumbers......crunchy ....
    greek yogurt.....smooth & sweet.......
    roasted pistachios...salty
    jicama ans watermelon salad....juicy & refreshing
    boiled eggs, light string cheese or laughing cow light cheese wedges ....protein
    hummus or lentil chips or Snapea crisps....salty

As you can see , I catagorize my snacks
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    apple with peanut butter, just like when I was in pre-school :)
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars
    Oh Yeah bars
    Cottage cheese and pineapple with a pinch of sweetener mmmm I think I need a snack! :drinker:
  • 2balletgirl
    Options
    Also steamed and salted edamame pods:tongue:
  • IndecisiveGirl2013
    IndecisiveGirl2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt mixed with chopped apple or with chocolate protein powder (it's like pudding ha).
    Pink Lady apple
    Almonds
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Apples. I keep them in bowls around the house. When I get hungry I just grab one. I tend to go mosey in the fridge for a long time if I am just looking for anything to snack on, and it usually turns out I grab something bad to fill the void. I put apples out for the kids at first, but I find myself enjoying one every day, and it helps keep me fuller until my next meal. It takes time to eat an apple, so if I am hungry....after that snack I am usually onto other things by the end of it and don't go rooting around for more.
  • katlynrose85
    Options
    I love pink lady apples, but they are getting harder to find this time of year! I am also a huge fan of pistachios and almonds, but some people do not like to eat them because of the fat content. I am looking forward to trying the Outshine bars because every once in a while something like that sounds good for the summer time.

I used to think that too about nuts, but It's good fat and you need some so would rather get it from there! I love Dole lightly sea-salted almonds...YUM!
  • ChaiMagic
    ChaiMagic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    CUCUMBERS. Seriously. I love cucumbers so much. Especially awesome because I live in a very hot place and they're lovely and refreshing.