If the dress is small, I MUST BE SMALL!!!

Options
One of my new dresses arrived last night. Pulled it out of the paper and said "uh-oh...that looks really small". I figured I wouldn't be able to get into it and it would be going back.

It fits.

Like. A. Glove.

I won't be wearing it until spring, but this is the dress (if you're interested):

http://www.eshakti.com/clothpdpage.asp?catalog=Clothes&cate=Ready to wear&productid=CL0019265_OS

Charmagne

Replies

• Jody1949
    Jody1949 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's great!!:love: Good for you.
    Jody
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's a great feeling!
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! What a GREAT feeling. Congratulations!!!! :) Wear the dress with pride!
  • elloradannon
    Options
    Nice! I know- it's almost surreal when that happens. I bought a size small dress a while back and I just kept thinking that it must run big... it's a great feeling to accept the reality of the situation. You must be so excited!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Photos please! I LOVE dresses and online dress buying is my fav (yay ebay! NWT only of course ;)
  • cheriefes
    cheriefes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like your stats, you are the same height as me, and my goal is about 138. I have 22 pounds to lose which can seem huge at times, and then it seems so doable. You give me great hope! Thanks
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Post a pic if you get the chance.
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats! what a long way you have come, you're amazing!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You must feel so PROUD!! Congrats to all your hard work, it is finally starting to pay off big time!!! WTG!
  • JSprad
    JSprad Posts: 31
    Options
    That is wonderful!!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Nice vibrant yellow! Great job!!
  • foyboy
    foyboy Posts: 49
    Options
    Nice work!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Super freakin adorable!!!!!! You should post a pic of you wearing it.
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Very cute dress! That's so great!
  • mhowe86
    mhowe86 Posts: 37
    Options
    Congrats! that is the BEST feeling!

The dress is very cute btw... I might have to buy it myself :D
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
    Love that dress too! :)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    BTW, love that site! So many cute dresses, I think I'll have to add it to my favorites...I know where I'm going for my next dress!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    EVERY girl needs to shop at eShakti! They have the market cornered on cute dresses. On NYE, they were selling gift certificates at 25% off so I purchased $300 of gift certificates for $225. I'm 'saving' the gift certificates for spring/summer dresses (that will be the next weight-loss induced hole in my wardrobe).

So even though I bought this dress in January, it's for spring/summer. When I rock it in April and beyond, I will totally post a pic :)

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Charmagne
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful dress! I bet it is so beautiful on you! Congrats!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    O that dress is so cute and will be perfect for springtime!! Keep up the good work hun!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!