Anybody do booty slide??

Options
I ordered booty slide today cause i heard good things. I have been doing zumba but i need somr toning. Has anyone tried the booty slide workout and see results in the 8 wks it says that you will see results in? Just seeking out reviews and testimonies on the booty slide program. Thanks!

Replies

• boxergrl614
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing the booty slide since the end of April. I really like it! There are the four dvd's. You can easily do two at a time. I usually do two a day on a rotating basis. They are short dvd's so two is more like a 30-45 minute workout. It is great even if you do only 1, because you will sweat. I bought leg weights (2.5lbs) for each leg, to up my fat burning. It is low impact so my knees don't bother me. I do feel a bit more toned, even my 12 year old commented that my legs looked really toned. In fact she will even do some of the workouts with me, since it is low impact. It can be fun. After a while watching the dvd's over and over can be monotonous. I have memorized all of the moves so now I just do it while the kids are watching tv. For the price, I think it is worth it. Good vibes too from Rebecca Kordecki! You will enjoy. P.S. The core dvd is tough....
  • boxergrl614
    Options
    Also....My sister is the one that got this program for me and she swears by it. She apparently lost 2 sizes in a month, although I am not sure about her diet or anything. You will see results if you do it and eat right. You will see results.
  • FitnessTitleQueen
    Options
    I prefer Val Slide. It is much more effective and the original.
    Jennifer Garner demonstrated it on the Ellen Degeneris show
    and I was hooked ever since.
  • staceylcash
    Options
    Thanks! I cant wait to start doing it. Im so ready to get myself toned! I dont really feel like zumba is toning good enough for me. And low impact will be great for me since i have some kindey problems. Thanks for the reply! and i have a layer of chub lol and im not able to get rid of it. No matter what i do. Maybe this will help? Im a skinny chub lol i weigh 120 now. I look ok in clothes. Im ready to look good in a swimsuit!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have never tried this. Must look into it!
  • staceylcash
    Options
    I just got done doing the first dvd. In my opinion its great. It works out muscles i didnt even know i used lol. I love it. My body will have to get used to it cause i havent been doing anything to work my muscles i have just been doing zumba, and i guess thats not enough to tone my body like i have been wanting. I believe this is gonna do it lol. I didnt know how out of shape i was, i guess zumba might not give me my vision of what i want my body to look like. Ill do an update on the booty slide in 8 weeks. Maybe ill do some before and after pics ;) by the way i still love zumba its got me down to 120 (of course i fluctuate) but ill continue my zumba along with this if i can handle it lol
  • staceylcash
    Options
    I wish i would have heard of the val slide, but im continuing with the booty slide, but iv decided to do xumba alog with it everyday. If this doesnt get my body in shape then i dont know what will :-/
  • MMM_1972
    Options
    Hello :) I do Booty Slide every day and I LOVE it and highly recommend it :) I do 1 DVD per day and I also do 5 km on my treadmill - and 50 ab crunches- that is my daily routine :) Booty Slide has honestly made my tush very firm & lifted - I am 41 years young and before I started my butt was taking the toll of age and time and lack of exercise - I ordered Booty Slide off of ebay and it was the best thing I ever did! It is easy to follow the moves are not difficult at all - any age can do it and any fitness level can do it. Just keep with it , you will feel it working , but your upper body strength will improve dramatically! Rebecca keeps you geared and focused and it is fun..since I started using it my butt has never been better! It also tones your chest, arms thighs - it is a full body workout:) Good luck with it I am sure you will love it as much as I do :)

Have a great day :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    paper plates are much cheaper.... as are furniture sliders.
  • joncassie
    joncassie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday I hope help me with core and bown
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Those planks are killer! I also do zumba fitness DVDs and a zumba class once a week. I think the booty slide does better at toning. Don't think I got the proper resistance bands though. Loving the new indents in my butt!
  • runinwyld
    Options
    Hi:)

Thanks boxergrl614 for the Booty Slide shout out!! I am glad to hear you are enjoying it. I am the creator of the workout, Rebecca.
    Stay tuned for new videos coming soon which will help keep the "monotony" to a minimum...lol. You can turn up the heat on yourself for now using the Booty Slide Fitness app that is free and allows you to customize the moves you want to do and for how long you want to do each one. So basically you design you own workout!
    Check it out at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/booty-slide-fitness/id694056849?mt=8. Get it soon as I think we are starting to charge for it in the next couple of months. Enjoy!

Ps...tell your sister congrats on losing 2 sizes and I hope she sticks with my program or any other program so she continues making progress and feeling good!

Warmly

Rebecca Kordecki
    Get Lifted
    Creator of Booty Slide
    @rebeccakordecki
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I've done it with a spotter
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I prefer Astro Glide.....wait! what?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I prefer Astro Glide.....wait! what?

Saliva works just fine FYI
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Damn. I thought this was about the dance, but I digress. The dance is called "Da Booty Slide"

I do enjoy all things booty though, so perhaps I will check this out.
  • thelady71
    thelady71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bought it today and am excited to try it out
  • getlean414
    getlean414 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi there! I also do booty slide, I love the workouts but HATE the lady talking the entire time, "get off the couch and do booty slide!!" That's what the lady repeatedly says like a million time throughout the entire video, and I'm like, "uhh I didn't buy this dvd to just pop it in and let it play" lol.

BUT besides all that, does anyone have a fitbit or a polar ft7 that does this video, if so how many calories do u burn while doing each of them? I'm going to get a fitbit soon but until then i'm suck guessing. blehh :p thanks in advance for your help! :)

Also, if you'd like to add me i'm always up for new friends and motivation!
  • pbellino
    pbellino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I purchased Booty Slide at Meijer for $4.99. If you use it it will work! My lower abs have never been so sore, a good sore! It is a great upper body workout as well.