new from calgary feel free to friend and give feedback!

Options
jazzsax69
jazzsax69 Posts: 59 Member
love the app and working hard now to try and get down to my goal weight of 185

at peak I was 280 pounds, as low as 200 then had to travel alot for work. gained 25 and now have been able to work down to 215. goal is to be at 200 by end of august.

feel free to friend and I will do the same. I'll happy provide motivation!

Replies

• MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good for you! From Edmonton :) feel free to add
  • beckiewwww
    beckiewwww Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm beckie trying to lose my baby weight after having two close together I'd like to lose 3 stone xx
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Calgary here too... looking to loose about 40 lbs... and increase muscle mass... at the moment I have dropped cardio to weekends and warm up as I work a 12 week cycle of 5x5 (strong lifts) before I ramp my cardio back up for weight loss. Feel free to add me I am supportive and active here.
  • janellyf
    janellyf Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!

Good luck! You can do this!
  • jazzsax69
    Options
    Sent!
  • jazzsax69
    Options
    Thanks all for the adds.

I'm working hard to try and cut 2 pounds per week, while at the same point build muscle mass.

I'm usually doing a regimen of M-W-F weights (today was Triceps, Back, and Abs), with additional cardio Monday-Friday every day. I'm lucky that my gym is about 5 minutes from my office and can hit the cardio at lunch as needed.

I'm finding it tough at points with regards to managing calorie intake... some days I feel I might not be getting enough but I dont feel at all that I'm "Starving" myself.

I'm taking this serious enough now that I've even said no wine or beer until the end of summer.... which is tough being a football fan!