Any other Army guys here?

Options
Mainly on here trying to drop to a low body fat % so I can increase my pt scores. I deffinitely welcome advice on workout routines which will help me improve my pt.

Replies

• JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    I'm not Army, but I have 3 brothers who are! Ft. Bragg, Ft. Carson and Ft. ??? (in Alaska!) so I figured I'd drop in and say THANKS!!!! And be safe, keep your head down, and best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great site and I want to say thanks also for all you do. I am sure the men will find you, check out the fitness topics and make sure and eat very healthy.
  • cynthiawaz1
    Options
    not an army guy, but an army girl. my suggestion - just get out there and do it. the only thing that will help your run is to run.
    sit ups, just gotta do 'em. but add in obliques, leg raises, and planks. keeping your core strong will help with sit-ups, run, and push ups too
    push-ups - give yourself a challenge like trying to complete 100 push ups a day. just break it up into groups of 25 and do them randomly throughout the day.
  • mkspriggs
    mkspriggs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Alittle late but I am Army stationed in Ft Hood TX, doing same as you trying to boost pt and body fat, good luck man use this program for everything and it will help out alot.