100 calorie snacks

Options
Hey all, I was hoping some of you had any advice for good 100 calorie snacks. I started buying 100 calorie packs of cookies and cupcakes, and realized that I wanted something healthy (and as filling as possible) without all of the sugar! Any ideas you have are greatly welcome!

Also, Im always looking for new friends and motivators...if you are too, add me! :wink:

Replies

• aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    plain rice cakes with laughing cow cheese.
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I like apples or popcorn....both seem filling to me.
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    Dried Apricots:) If you eat one serving its 100 calories... Thats the healthy bit:) Also 90 calorie special K bars are tasty too, the strawberry ones.

For a not so healthy but still delicious 100 calorie snack, skinny cow truffle bars (ice cream!). MMmmmmm yum.
  • pinkissheek
    Options
    I play with raw veggies and see how much of a veggie makes 100 calories...it keeps you full for a while and they are super good for you!
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I really like eating baby carrots with hummus for a snack. 4.5 oz of carrots and 2Tbsp of hummus is about 100-130 calories depending on the brand of hummus you use.
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    I second the raw veggies. I like celery and carrots with ranch dip. I use the dry ranch mix and mix it into a container of fat free sour cream.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I really like eating baby carrots with hummus for a snack. 4.5 oz of carrots and 2Tbsp of hummus is about 100-130 calories depending on the brand of hummus you use.

Yumm . . . could go for some right now . . . I 2nd this!
  • bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    Options
    I eat craisins...they come in 100 calorie packs and there is just enough for a mid-afternoon or late evening snack!
  • ms_april
    ms_april Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I like laughing cow cheese, the light ones are 35 calories (so have 2) and come in several flavors. I eat it with celery. Almonds are good too you can have about 15 for 100 calories. Blue Diamond and Planters both make lots of flavors, eveerthing from chocolate to wasibi.
  • adamrpierce
    Options
    1 large fuji apple is 100 calories. and it is Large and Delicious.
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    I do the 100 calorie popcorn bags because there is so much I feel fuller at then end!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    20 pistachios - 78 calories
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love plain popcorn, no butter or salt. One cup popped is about 40 calories!
  • skrall83
    Options
    If you are at home!.... I love taking a sliced apple and baking it with splenda and cinnamon sprinkled over the top. Tastes like applie pie! I use the broil setting and it cooks quick!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I enjoy string cheese. It's 70 calories and stays with me for a while. I also like spreading laughing cow on celery.

Charmagne
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    love the blue diamond and the emerald prepackaged 100 calorie almond packs. works for me.
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I like the cheese n' cracker packs, just have to watch the sodium!

Popcorn is a good one, there is a good amount in one bag so it is very filling. I also like 10-cal sugar free jello!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is cottage cheese and grape tomatoes. I don't know how much of a portion would get you 100 calories, but a full serving and 5 grape tomatoes is like 130 calories, or something like that.
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    110 calories for a 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese and 5 grape tomatoes. Had one this afternoon! Yum. I also use bananas a lot. One is around 100 calories, lots of filling fiber, and they're easy to eat anywhere.