Looking for MFP friends!

Options
Looking for some motivation from some other fitness pals ! I have been slacking recently and put on about 10 pounds, I would like to lose 15 to hit my goal physique!

-Tyler :)

Replies

• alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi Tyler!! I need support too, I'll add you :)
  • TJT92
    TJT92 Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome!! Added, lets get in shape !
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Tyler! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 70 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    FR sent
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome and be free to add 8)
  • chriskeir33
    chriskeir33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!
    Feel free to add me, Looking for more people on here to chat to as I loose weight!
  • al_pareja
    al_pareja Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    please add me...can use all the help I can to get back on track!!!
  • SlimToBeSara
    Options
    Hi :) I too am looking for support on here so I will add you x
  • ccamille01
    ccamille01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same story dropped 10 and have gained each pound back need some serious support! Feel free to add me
  • CrimsynKytten
    CrimsynKytten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends on here for support and accountability. I was doing fantastic and then my life got crazy and stressful for a while and I gained 20 lbs back. Officially back on it today. Been counting my calories and I had a great workout today! SW: 170 CW: 163 GW: 120 Will definitely add you. Anyone else feel free to add me. :)
  • jennyd824
    jennyd824 Posts: 15
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!! I took a little time off from MFP but I'm back and here to help motivate and support! I'm down almost 60 pounds :) Let's do this!!!