Bride to be!!!

Options
Hi there

My names is Kelly, and I'm here to try and lose 2 stone by the end of August, as I'm getting married...
I thought joining this may help keep me motivated, and seeing what I've eaten on a daily basis in black and white may help stop snacking!!! lol
I'm doing the slimfast diet as I find the shakes really easy and very convenient, plus it save having to add my cals for break and lunch..
That about it I guess..
Kelly x

Replies

• MadisonLeavens
    MadisonLeavens Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and congratulations! I too am on here to lose weight for my wedding. I got engaged on Christmas and I'm giving myself 2 years to plan the wedding and lose about 140 pounds, or to get to a size 12 wedding dress, which is my goal size. Good luck to you. I have no doubt that MFP is the right tool to achieve our goals!
  • lalatravena
    Options
    Me too!!!! two stone by october for me. good luck!!!!! I'm trying the 'cavewoman' diet, google it, its working well so far!

lala
  • cckk177
    Options
    Thanks Laides, and the best of luck with your weight loss....hope u hit your goals!!!:) x
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    Im on here to lose weight for my wedding too, its not till May 2012 so got a while yet but would like to try and get down to 8st 7lbs from 10st 1lb so really need to knuckle down and be alittle bit more diciplined!
  • AimsMac
    AimsMac Posts: 18
    Options
    Me too! June 2011! just over 4 months to go! hopefully something will drop off!

Im going for the special K cereals for breakfast and lunch! not too bad as its quite filling really

Good luck brides to be! we can do it :)