The Closer

Options
Anyone watch the Closer with Kyra Sedgwick on TNT?

I love this show-I don't have cable, but you can watch full episodes on the TNT website. Kyra's character has this thing with chocolate. I was watching an episode online the other day, and in one scene she comes bursting into her office Where two of her detectives are waiting for her, scared, searches threw her desk drawer, and pulls out a choclate bar. She bites it and leans back satisfied, but she can't enjoy it, because her two detectives that are disrupting the office (they were romatically involved but broke up) are in her office where she told them to meet her. She throws the chocolate in the trash can, in anger, tells her detectives to fix it and they leave.

The funny part is she realizes she threw away her chocolate, and looks through her trash to pull it out again. (she love chocolate). :laugh: Of course, she doesn't eat it. But I laughed so hard, I have had those moments when I have thrown out sweets and hate myself. Hate myself worse for throwing out sweets than for acutally eating them.

Just thought I would share that.

Replies

• heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Anyone watch the Closer with Kyra Sedgwick on TNT?

I love this show-I don't have cable, but you can watch full episodes on the TNT website. Kyra's character has this thing with chocolate. I was watching an episode online the other day, and in one scene she comes bursting into her office Where two of her detectives are waiting for her, scared, searches threw her desk drawer, and pulls out a choclate bar. She bites it and leans back satisfied, but she can't enjoy it, because her two detectives that are disrupting the office (they were romatically involved but broke up) are in her office where she told them to meet her. She throws the chocolate in the trash can, in anger, tells her detectives to fix it and they leave.

The funny part is she realizes she threw away her chocolate, and looks through her trash to pull it out again. (she love chocolate). :laugh: Of course, she doesn't eat it. But I laughed so hard, I have had those moments when I have thrown out sweets and hate myself. Hate myself worse for throwing out sweets than for acutally eating them.

Just thought I would share that.
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    I love that show too and like you I laughed at the look on her face when she realized she had thrown out her candy. If you will notice she never eats the whole thing. Sometimes just the filling of the Ding Dong. LOL
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I don't, but that reminded me of the Tv show "Fat March" on ABC when the trainer thru the doughnuts in the fire, one og the ladies got up to go get them out....lol of course they stopped her ...