hello

Options
hi everyone .just started on this today .hope im going to get it right .

Replies

• nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • SlimToBeSara
    Options
    Hi :) Good luck with your journey, feel free to add me x
  • acrafter90
    Options
    Hi!

I'm trying to get into the habit of "written" accountability. Yesterday and this morning, I was so discouraged. I've only been consistent with my workouts these past 2 weeks or so. For some reason I have this unrealistic expectation of my weight loss journey. I've tried to lose weight a gazillion times, but after I start seeing good results, instead of pushing harder, I slack off and eventually back track. I have a huge supporter, my husband, but sometimes he can be a bit of a drill Sargent. I want support from people who's going through the same struggles I am. I need a support system.

I hope I didn't get too lengthy. lol

-Ashley
  • JennyBilyeu
    JennyBilyeu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You've got this!!! There's so much support here, it's wonderful! Add me if you like. We are all here for you, and here for each other. Congrats on your first step!
  • dabears6352
    dabears6352 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello all. This is my second attempt at using MFP. I signed up a little over a year ago and really liked it, but as usual, I didn't stick with it. I realyl want to change my eating habits and start exercising regularly. I hope I can stay on track at least long enough to see some actual results this time.