A few things to mention.

Options
I have the most supportive friends and I love you all (:]
I'm looking for an actual weightloss buddy, like someone to message me everyday or however much they can because i need someone to tell me if something is wrong, cause I need to hear it.
This goes for any of my already made friends as well. (: i need to get on track as much as possible because I want this so much.

ALSO.
I need motivation to exercise. Soo much. I haven't been doing it much lately because i've been sick, and it's like a slump.
Thank you everyone for everything you do! =D

Replies

• lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    dont be hard on yourself when your ill for not exercising, if you were to carry on while ill would take you longer to recover. but i will be there for you if you want and tell you if your doing something wrong feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • steve1126
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Don't stress over it, just start again. Remember, every day is another opportunity! You will get there!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,

I looked at your diary, and you are seriously under calories most days. You aren't going to take weight off that way successfully but you will hurt your body. Please consider eating the minimum 1200 a day, you will feel better and believe it or not, you will take more weight off that way and will more likely keep it off then by starving yourself.

Also, its great to have friends to help. But ultimately you have to do it for you. I've found over the years that relying on other people will only get you so far. And when they don't do what they should, it makes it really easy to slack off and or quit. You got to dig deep inside and be your own best friend.

You can do this!
    :flowerforyou:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    im looking for the same thing! i would love for someone to call me or email everyday..hey if you have a webcam, we could have webcam work our sessions lol