Oow Weee... She Too Hot!!!

Options
As I walked into the dimly lit room I sensed something was different... the fireplace had burned down to a low steady flame; the air wasn’t hot but neither was it cool; on the far side of the room, barely visible, by the heavily draped window I just could see her… Her color a smooth deep chocolate caramel! The moonlight gleaming through the fine curtains glistened on her profoundly seductive blush. Her muted blonde top looking so sweet!

My heart began to race with anticipation! Even though she was there for another, even though I knew what we had was to never be again… I didn’t care though, I was so drawn to that exquisite form. I could feel, rousing up in me, an excitement that would betray my previous assertion that we just could never be; but, there she was and my passions were rising rapidly, my heart, now beating so fast in my ears, it felt as though it would explode! The anticipation was unbearable…

I… I …I wanted her with every fiber of my being. Though I knew we had always been bad for one another, I knew well how it is that she is so good, so satisfying, so exotic on my tongue! Yes!

Right there and then I felt my legs, my legs moving – trembling but moving - toward her… I know I shouldn’t. As I approached her seductive form the very nectar of her essence gently rose in the still air and I could smell her sweet scent… Oh My G_d I was actually salivating! I wanted her so very badly!

To just touch her soft gentle curves! Oh to have her warm sweet silky form in my mouth! My tongue gently, caressing! Now! Now so close I just can’t help myself I will surely spend eternity in a blazing hell but I don’t care… No I don’t care today! Not Now! I will have her!

I reach for her my hands shaking slightly… my heart racing so fast… so close… about to envelop her and pull her gently to my warm waiting mouth…

The Lights Blared ON! A Man’s Voice - Nearly Screaming at Me! Sir! Sir! Shocked away from her seductive trance I turned abruptly, “Sir, as you have instructed Sir! PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! Your Diet Sir!

Yes, Jives, of course, your right I just have to Man UP! Thank you my trusted friend… Whew! That was close! ~~~SMH~~~

Have you ever found your relationship with food just too damn RIDICULOUS! Well, I have and it is no JOKE! Right!

Found me a new relationship! A New “Special Someone” her Name is GYM! You know Her! She’s a Great Gal! I try real hard to get with her EVERY DAY! But that’s because I’m just a bit Compulsive… but she so understands!

Surely we‘re all grown-up enough to avoid unhealthy relationships - RIGHT! Surely we know that if that relationship is harmful to us we ought not indulge our Fantasies but rather keep control!

Maybe I’m alone in this… if not, do tell… what FOOD is it that makes you want to lose all control and just scoop it up with all due PASSION!??!?!?

Replies

• 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I feel the same way about warm, fresh bread with butter. Sigh…..
    However……...we must be strong…...:wink:
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Just love this!!! lol
  • FierceV_Phat
    FierceV_Phat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The GYM has got to be a hot girl! I know several guys that got a thing for her......even my guy! lol
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    warm chocolate chip cookies out of the oven
  • FierceV_Phat
    Options
    warm chocolate chip cookies out of the oven
    ooohhhh you went there....I got some toll house in the freezer.....so glad I'm doing this low carb phase right now!
  • noor_v
    noor_v Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    .......... butter chicken and naan..............
    .......... a good steak and a glass of red wine .................
    .......... molten chocolate lava cake from chilis..............
    .......... margarita on the rocks ..............
    .......... burger with fries ..............
    .................................. the list is endless ..................................
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I love your post, it made me grin like this :happy:
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    1 ) Brilliant post.

2 ) Fresh baked soft pretzels with rock salt and some cheese and chive dip to dip them in ... damn even THINKING it has me drooling. Somehow those fresh baked goods are always at the top of peoples list.

Oh and bacon and fried egg sandwiches.A bacon and fried egg butty with brown sauce and butter on fresh baked toasted bread with the yolk all runny would probably break down my barriers like an anti tank missile. Good think I don't make them anymore lol. But if one was just in front of me lookin all delicious. I would be done.

And now you know my kryptonite lol.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Egg and chips...
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I have renamed my bathroom from the John to the Jim. So when asked if I went to the gym I can honestly say I was there this morning...
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than fresh bread with butter right out of the oven.
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OMG, my mom used to make homemade buns when I was a kid. These weren't your tiny dinner buns, they were buns for hamburgers. When the buns came out of the oven we would fire up the grill and make some big cheeseburgers from homegrown beef. The buns exterior would be just getting cool to the touch and we would cut them open, put the freshly grilled cheeseburger on there with all the fixins. This was pure heaven. Very glad that neither my wife or I know how to make homemade bread.
  • Shinpiden
    Shinpiden Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump! :flowerforyou:
  • Swingyourpants
    Swingyourpants Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sausage rolls
    Hot outta the oven
  • fayetinii
    fayetinii Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My mums cakes! They are too good.
  • Shinpiden
    Options
    ...staying alive :glasses:
  • FierceV_Phat
    Options
    Red Velvet Cake with cream cheese icing! Oh my G!
  • Shinpiden
    Options
    Go figure...German Chocolate!:happy:
  • Shinpiden
    Options
    Hello Sweetie! Bump!
  • Fentyman
    Fentyman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't deprive myself of anything! I had a few slices of cheese cake last week. Just track it and don't miss the gym.