Bikini top/Sports bra recommendation please

Options
for running the beach and diving in afterward. Must be supportive enough for C/D cup, but must be small enough for tanning while running. :bigsmile: Ideas would be greatly appreciated. :glasses:

Replies

• catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Go shopping at Lululemon. I would think some of their sports bras could double as a bikini top.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Go shopping at Lululemon. I would think some of their sports bras could double as a bikini top.

That's exactly what I'm using now. lol But I don't want to ruin lulu in the salt water. I even spray on sunscreen topless first so I don't accidentally spray lulu bra. I'm probably too protective of lulu lol.

eta: thank you for the suggestion =)
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hmm. The snuggest bikini top I have is a Lands End (yes, I'm in my 30s) bra-sized one. But I still probably won't run in it. Maybe just grab a couple of the cheap FILA ones from Kohls? They've got them for $5 online. Kohls Cares stuff.
    Options
    Hmm. The snuggest bikini top I have is a Lands End (yes, I'm in my 30s) bra-sized one. But I still probably won't run in it. Maybe just grab a couple of the cheap FILA ones from Kohls? They've got them for $5 online. Kohls Cares stuff.

Thank you! I have a lot of Lands End for summer, no bra/bikini top tho. I'll check it out! Hate kohls but I'll check out their stuff. Thanks :drinker:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD/E. Shock Absorber and Panache have the best, most supportive sports bra out there.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Thank you! I have a lot of Lands End for summer, no bra/bikini top tho. I'll check it out! Hate kohls but I'll check out their stuff. Thanks :drinker:

I went over to the Kohls site really quick and I guess they've sold out! I'm sorry! Bah.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Check out Title Nne online. Lots of styles to choose from for all levels of activity. Each bra is rated according to level of support.
    Options

I went over to the Kohls site really quick and I guess they've sold out! I'm sorry! Bah.

Aww that was nice of you to check. My girls appreciate it! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Options
    I'm a DD/E. Shock Absorber and Panache have the best, most supportive sports bra out there.

I have a few SA's but I want better tan lines /shallow. Thank you though! :drinker: