Looking for MFP friends

Options
Hello, my name is Lucy and I figured it's time to go ahead and introduce myself. I have been pretty successful at losing weight since January. I've lost 26lbs so far but have 74 more to go. I find myself starting to fall off the bandwagon lately and I really don't want to give up :( but I seem to lack motivation and support. I don't know anyone in real life that's on MFP and would like to have some friends and to start logging in food daily. If you have similar goals or would like a new friend please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I have nearly the same goal and always look for friends to support and supporting.
    Feel free to add me :-)

I'll send you a request :smile:
  • arsail
    arsail Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had gastric by pass surgery in January and always looking for more friends and support.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy! I am in the same boat! I'll add you n we can support eachother :)
  • karak1976
    karak1976 Posts: 14
    Options
    feel free to add me. i need all the support i can get. my goal was 100 lbs for 2014...not going to hit it but id like to do a dent.
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy. I'm trying to lose another 73-74 pounds too! I'll send you a request
  • JL314
    JL314 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • hendgesr
    hendgesr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I'm Bec and have 3 friends who use MFP and only 2 of us are using it, so we aren't supporting each other very much. I would like to join your group if I can.
    I started using MFP in early 2013 and due to health issues never really got going. In Sept 2013, I hit 275 and realized that I hated myself for letting my weight get that out of control. As a very self-reliant and self-confident person I couldn't believe I let it happen. Since then have taken off 28 lbs so far just through the process of changing my eating habits. I fell off the wagon in May and watched my weight slowly increase back to 255. As of 6.4.14 I have really buckled down and dropped 7 lbs and .5" off my bust, waist, and hips.
    My trick was getting an exercise ball and using it during every sitting activity that I do at home. While I watch tv I do sit-ups, push-ups, leg roll-ins and leg lifts during the commercials. I sit on it when I play video games with my friends, while I read, and while I paint, and constantly move around on it.
    I cheer-lead weight loss as much as I can, and if you are feeling down, let me know, I will help cheer you up if I can. :D
    And if I find something is working for me, I will pass it on for you to try.
    Cheers!
  • Parminder123
    Options
    Hey, don't worry we are in the same boat. I have been struggling to lose weight on myfitnesspal. Feel need more support and motivation and more friends. Feel free to add me too:-)
  • JL314
    JL314 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds :)
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can feel free to add me always looking for new friends
  • Buffalospiritdancer
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, and would love to have some friends to bring this site experience full circle. Feel free to request me if you want someone to encourage and motivate with. After all, 'We're all in this together' right? :)