adding friends for support

Options
aaamen
aaamen Posts: 2 Member
I have been a member for over a year, never requested friends. I would like friends for support.

Replies

• 3293kitkat
    3293kitkat Posts: 22
    Options
    Were here for you! Feel free to add me!
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    Very new to MFP. I know there are days I will need encouragement. I have been working on weightloss since December. Definitely not easy!!!
  • jpdouthwright
    Options
    Hi. I've just started using MFP in the last couple of weeks. I definitely need some support! I'll do great for a couple of days and then I suddenly lose my motivation and focus. I'd love to have a support group that I can rely on to help keep me focused and motivated.
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am running challenge groups/accountability groups! I love meeting new people and talking A LOT! :) Good luck!
  • amreader
    amreader Posts: 1
    Options
    It's always good to have some support. I'm doing the FitStar workout and they have a new World Cup Challenge and just knowing that it is reported every day motivates me to keep going. I'm also finding that if I think about having to report my food and don't have some things. Like right now I just finished lunch and would really like a Fiber One Bar - they are delicious and only 90 calories but I've used up my sugar for the day so I am going to resist temptation and not have one.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Happy to help, please feel free to add me
  • amhafford
    amhafford Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here every day!!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!