Newbie - NEED FRIENDS

Options
Hey Guys,

Just signed up last week and am being VERY GOOD so far. Wouldn't mind having some friends on here though so feel free to add me!

Me: 29 yr old Canadian red head who works at a bank and runs a dog sitting business. I have a Great Dane named Wyatt.

I've been counting calories for a week now and doing pretty good. Also started excercising a pretty intense work out passed on to me by a fit friend. Going to Hawaii in a week and wanted to trim down 10 lbs by then (4 lbs lost) and then going to try for a total of 40 lbs by May/June. Doing this for myself.

And to be brave - I'm 5'4" and started at 170.6 lbs. I carry my weight well and mostly in my torso/thighs but I don't want to be a size 14 anymore!

Anything else... just ask!

Amanda

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I love this site too and
    good luck on your journey.
    You can add me as a friend
    if you like. :drinker:
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I will add you- you're a fellow canadian :laugh:

I'm a well carrying size 14 too, but I'm about done with carrying it, I want it gone :wink:
  • Clairemi11s
    Options
    Hi Ive recently come back to this after christmas...you're welcome to add me. My name is Claire Im 33 * live in the UK. I am married with 2 children & 2 cats. I work full time as a pharmacy technician for the NHS. Also 5'4 & have managed to get from size 14 to 12 but still could do with losing at least another 14lbs to feel comfortable
    Welcome to MFP!

1421521.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • adnama_wpg
    adnama_wpg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Where are you? I'm in Winnipeg!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    hey amanda! would love to do this with u! add me as ur friend!!!! u can do this!!! :) jen
  • adnama_wpg
    adnama_wpg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will add you- you're a fellow canadian :laugh:

I'm a well carrying size 14 too, but I'm about done with carrying it, I want it gone :wink:

Oops, that was to you. Where abouts are you? I'm in Winnipeg.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    red head here too:wink: im 33, size 12/14 here and started at 175(after baby weight) im trying to get to a nice size 10-12, and down to 150 pounds. good luck to you and go ahead and add me.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am also a fellow Canadian from Alberta, I will add you as well, you can never have too many friends for a support group.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can add me if you like :)
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Hawaii! :) I've been on this website a week too, loving it so far! Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • Badger1201
    Options
    Can add me as well! I'll save the Eh? jokes for much later when we get to know each other.

Don't stop doing whaqt you're doing if its working!
  • chwhalon
    Options
    New here also, and could use tons of support. I would also love to offer support. So if you are willing to....add me as a friend, and stay on my case so I don't get lazy!

I have been trying to take this weight off and become more healthy and active for 13 years.....it is time.

Thanks,
    Tina
  • CookieCheeks
    Options
    My first day here! Good luck!
  • tnmomof4
    Options
    Good luck! I will add you.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ottawa, and obviously have not learned how to quote yet :laugh:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I'm new too. I'll add you. Please feel free to push me everyday to keep working!
  • rljohnson11
    Options
    Welcome!
    You'll love MFP!
    Feel free to add me as well and Good Luck!
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi there - I'm a newbie too. Sending friend request to you, a fellow canadian girl;)
  • fitmom125
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm fairly new to this site too. It took some time to warm up, but now I'm in the swing of things. It will be a pleasure to add you on.
  • Jacpin
    Jacpin Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome, I am pretty new here to...but this place is great. Good luck and friend invite on the way! I need all the help I can get