Your thought on T25

Options
Since my schedule is constantly changing during the week, i don't have much time to exercise. and when i do i spend about an hour and a half exercising hoping itll make up for lost time.

I was thinking about getting the BeachBody work out T25 but first i wanted your review of it Pros and Cons!

I really appreciate it!!!

Replies

• PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've done it and loved it. :wink:
    Workouts were quick, intense, and challenging.
    And you always had the option to double the 25 minuites to a complete 50 min session.

There are plenty of threads already on this topic. Try using the search button above!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I did Focus T25 on a Monday and was super sore until Sunday. Stretch a lot before Sean T's workouts.
  • tikkij
    tikkij Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 4 of Alpha and I absolutely love it.

Pros:
    -only 25 min +3 min cool down
    -Most people lose weight and inches quickly (not me!). I am just now starting to see results, as I've heard if you stick with it, your body will catch up.
    -Shaun T is very motivating
    -Tania does "easier" low impact versions of the regular moves.
    -The schedule switches things up everyday.
    -Each workout has me sweating a lot. I have a HR watch that I check every now and again and my HR is always up.
    -After 4 weeks I feel stronger and leaner. And this is only alpha. I've heard month 2 is where you start to see real results.

Cons
    -The moderator for the low impact moves isn't always on screen. Sometimes we're halfway through a move before she shows up. The upside is that the more you do the workouts, the more you memorize the moves.
    -Some of the exercises in Total Body Circuit where too hard for me to do, even with the moderator (mainly because she was off screen! UGH!). I have very little upper body strength and there were a lot of push-up/plank progressions. I'm getting better at them now, but they were killer before.

Good luck!
  • kgarsick
    kgarsick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thank you this was very helpful
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I lady I know personally works 2 jobs and has 2 kids, she does T25 for her cardio and then lifts weights at the gym for strength training. She is trying to loose weight so she can join the military. It's working for her, I've been watching her get smaller over the past 2-3 months.

As for I've never done any workout video, so I'm no help
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of Beta T25 , I'm getting very good results , lost inches and not much weight but I'm using a much heavier dumbbells than them so I'm building muscle size and they are showing .... Alpha is all Cardio ... Beta is a mix of Cardio and Strength .... well .... Gamma is all about strength and endurance for what I heard .... I'm very pleased ... I will be posting progress pics in 5 weeks
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Love it, love it, love it. I am on week 2 of Beta phase and I love it, I can feel myself getting stronger and my endurance getting better and better.

The only downsides are as mentioned above is the modifier is sometimes off screen but once you do the workout you know for the most part what she is doing or how to modify the move. Also there is not a lot of upper body strength exercises on Alpha but if you add in some upper body weight exercises for 5 minutes or so it won't matter at all.