Just joined last week! :3

Options
Hello everyone, the name's Stephanie! 'm 20, 5'3" and 200 pounds. [ Dx ] i just signed up last week and i decided to do P90x everyday for my workout. I really really hope this works out, i have the determination but working around my work and school gets a little hard sometimes. I plan on losing about 50-60 pounds depending on how i'm doing. I've always been over weight and have always wondered what it would be like to be fit and to actually fit into all of those cute mall dresses. Although there's still doubt with that even, because my body frame is bigger. [I can feel my ribs and my pelvic bone, even at the weight i'm at now] Anyone else like that? Also i have some muscles, so i hope i dont bulk up with these workouts. :P Anyway, with all that being said...i hope to meet new friends and encourage them as well.

Replies

• susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome, I want to lose 100 pounds. Good luck and God Bless.
  • nmartiza
    nmartiza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! I am 5'3 and I was once 220. I am currently 174.8 and I feel great. I have a big frame so I want to be 150 pounds. I can't wait! I was struggling with my diet over the break, but I finally have it somewhat under control. If you want, you can befriend me and we can support each other. My goal is to be 150 pounds by April 11th, 2011. I set up a time line of two pounds per week. Do you want to join me? We can do it!!!
  • CommitSudoku
    CommitSudoku Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you and hope the best to you too. :]
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Woohooh! welcome girl, you CAN do it :)
  • CommitSudoku
    Options
    @nmartiza: Sounds like you have the same body as me it seems and i want to get down to 150, so we can relate and that's amazing that you lost so much. I hope i can do just as well. I'll send a friend request your way. :]
  • CommitSudoku
    Options
    @Nicole: Thanks!