MyFitnessPal problem due to various metabolism

Pugman
Pugman Posts: 9 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
The problem with MyFitnessPal is that it doesn't give you an option for metabolism (or does it?) - According to my Daily Summary, I will have 79 calories remaining after I eat my Subway Sandwich - and I haven't even entered the bag of chips. (I also have already worked out and logged this). If I only ate 79 more calories today which is the remaining calories I have at 12:00 noon, I would probably weigh 3 or 4 pounds less tomorrow. It needs to have an option to accomodate for different people's metabolism as mine is through the roof. If anyone knows a setting for this, please let me know.

Replies

• ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Activity level.
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    The problem with MyFitnessPal is that it doesn't give you an option for metabolism (or does it?) - According to my Daily Summary, I will have 79 calories remaining after I eat my Subway Sandwich - and I haven't even entered the bag of chips. (I also have already worked out and logged this). If I only ate 79 more calories today which is the remaining calories I have at 12:00 noon, I would probably weigh 3 or 4 pounds less tomorrow. It needs to have an option to accomodate for different people's metabolism as mine is through the roof. If anyone knows a setting for this, please let me know.

Don't take this as a bible, take it as a guide to help track everything. It's a tool, nothing more. Don't live or die on what it tells you.

I'm very jealous of you and your high metabolism.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    You can change you calorie goals and/or increase your activity level. That would do essentially the same thing.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    not sure what you mean by metabolism. Are you talking about your maintenance calories? you can set the calories you want to eat for the day manually if you like. That's in the goals section under custom, you can customize just about everything there.
  • Pugman
    Pugman Posts: 9 Member
    Ahhh... Thank you I didn't realize you could do that (I'm new here) - that solves my problem!
    You can change you calorie goals and/or increase your activity level. That would do essentially the same thing.
This discussion has been closed.