need workout buddies to motivate me!

Options
so i really would like to have a buddy tell me what their personal goals are, their food journals, their workout routine, and just a support buddy. i would be happy to share my stuff too and would like to hear how far you guys have come so maybe i could get the motivation to actually get up everyday and eat right and work out. anyone interested in being my fitness pal? :)

Replies

• lainidhz
    lainidhz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi it would b nice to have a fitness pal my friends don't do fitness. And I have lost my motivation the last couple months and am struggling to get it back so It would b nice to have a buddy to motivate each other
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I use a FitBit and MapMyRun to track my workouts. I am trying to get at least 45 minutes a day. I could use some friends that are also trying to stay focused
  • RamaKudligi
    Options
    Yeah....I look forward for the same. I do need motivating and support buddy :-):smile: :smile:
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on it after surgery, so yeah I'm in need of the said motivation
  • sleepyraccoon
    sleepyraccoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    same here. after my surgery i gained so much weight and motivation would be nice to get. sometimes its just hard to get out of bed but hard works pays off eventually!
  • lightandflight
    Options
    I would really welcome some motivational buddies as well!
  • CammyFace
    CammyFace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to be a workout buddy too. I have started exercising again and following healthier eating habits. But I hadn't used MFP for a while. I have hit a plateau in my fitness progress, so I decided to try a more structured approach again.

I would love to be a source of support and motivation for other folks and could definitely benefit from some community as well. Please feel free to add me as a friend and let's get to know each other and help reach our respective goals. And that goes for anyone on this thread, not just the original poster.