Fitness struggles of the BTC (bigtittycommittee) ladies...

Options
Busty ladies, can we take a moment to commiserate? I give you, "big boob workout problems":

1. It takes more strength, flexibility, and willpower to get into your high impact, specialty-sized, super supportive over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder, than it does to perform any workout move you will do while wearing it. Ditto for taking it off after you're all sweaty.

2. Being both happy and upset when you lost a few pounds... because some of it likely came off your boobs. And now you have to buy a new expensive bra because the ones you have no longer stop the bouncing (and you are still not small enough to wear a cheap sports bra)

3. If you do yoga or certain stretches, there is a good chance you will get boob sweat on your face.

4. Boob sweat. So much boob sweat.

5. You have worn 2 or more bras during a workout in an attempt to tame the tatas.

6. You wear crew neck tees to workout because most v-necks and tank tops attract too much attention, and you just want to work out in peace without noticing people staring and/or judging you.

7. Your band size went down, but your cup size didn't. You now have to buy new bras, in a new, and probably more difficult to find size!

8. Your boobs are the last place you lose, so you have to continue wearing shirts that become baggier and baggier in the waist while still tight on your chest. You can either look like you haven't lost any weight, or pay to have your clothes tailored.

Add yours!

Replies

• amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options

4. Boob sweat. So much boob sweat.

Can't decide it hot or not. But probably hawt.
  • fffneveragain
    Options
    Jumping jacks are the bane of my existence. I'm afraid I'm going to bruise something.
  • motaile
    motaile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1. jumping jacks and all other jumping activities for that matter interfere with your breathing and perhaps your view
    2. The aforementioned jumping in an unsuitable bra means re-tightening straps every few jumps or so
    3. Pushups are a elasticity test for the aforementioned bra
    4. Pushups in front of another person could be misconstrued as flirting or sexual harassment
    5. No sports bras in your size means squeezing into one slightly smaller than appropriate (see point 4) or has you considering rope and duct tape
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
  • lightandflight
    Options
    I have to wear 2 bras for any workout that isn't yoga. It hurts to have the bounce. I've forgotten in the past, gone out for a run only to turn around and go home to fix the problem. And it doesn't matter high end or low end bras, they all need to be double bra-ed.

What is it with the lame bra choices though? Smaller sizes get more color options, and WAY more options in general.

Blouse buttons kill me though with the gapping between the buttons in that region. Nobody needs that.

Thankfully, no boob sweat issues for me. lol
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    7. Your band size went down, but your cup size didn't. You now have to buy new bras, in a new, and probably more difficult to find size!

QUOTED
    FOR
    TRUTH
    !!!!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    All of that. So much.

I refuse to do jumping jacks (and got in trouble for that in grade school gym class), it's the most awkward motion in existence. I can run and jump rope...but lifting arms up while jumping? Nuh-uh. Also no to activities like Zumba and generally jumpy dancy fitness routines.

The running does require 2 bras plus a compression top...which can be uncomfortable (TWO tight bands around my chest!!) and lead to the unattractive "uniboob" effect.

Under-boob sweat equals stinky bras requiring constant washing, which reduces the life span of the bras, that are already too expensive to start with.

Using the treadmill furthest away from where men are working out, because bouncy boobs create an uncomfortable feeling emotionally when men you aren't intimate with can't look away. (This is partly not their fault, I get it, biology...still it feels creepy)

There's at least one benefit though... my boobs stick out further than my belly, helping me feel more comfortable with my body in snug clothing!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Haha, all of this! This struggle is real. :laugh:
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    all of them!!! Except for 6 ... I use to go with normal bra and 2 sports ones on top. Now I'm down to only 2!
    And I'd add ... Doing the inverted posture at Yoga class and have them fall on your face.... :grumble:
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Yeap. Still a DD. Harder to find bras now. Happy though my boobs are still big. I love 'em.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I also have a nipple issue. If the gym is cold, my nipples are in full throttle. They poke through every sports bra known to man.
  • CWonder003
    CWonder003 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG the nipple issue. My husband is forever telling me my headlights are on... at this point IDGAF. I'm not wearing multiple layers or thick clothing when it's hot out and I'm trying to exercise.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    2. Being both happy and upset when you lost a few pounds... because some of it likely came off your boobs. And now you have to buy a new expensive bra because the ones you have no longer stop the bouncing (and you are still not small enough to wear a cheap sports bra)
    Add yours!

Try "will never by small enough to wear a cheap sports bra." UGH. I could run 8 hours a day for the next three years and never get that small, it's just genetics. I'm so jealous of women who can get away with those.
    OMG the nipple issue. My husband is forever telling me my headlights are on... at this point IDGAF. I'm not wearing multiple layers or thick clothing when it's hot out and I'm trying to exercise.

HUH? What exactly does he expect you to do, flip a switch and turn them off? Geez, I hate it when people point out things I simply can't do anything about. My eyes are up here buddy.