Friends needed for optimum weight loss :)

Options
I has set this account up 3 months ago and never did anything with it. Now of course with New Years reslolutions I am trying to keep up with it. Its always good to have support groups and ppl that you can count on..So anyone interested in joining me would be awesome not only for me but for you to have more support.

Have a blesssed day :)

Replies

• flipflop1524
    flipflop1524 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi, i have been on here for over a year and expect miracle from myself, where are you? i am in the UK

Flip
  • matlmarvin
    Options
    I'm in Michigan, USA
  • EMcKenzie
    Options
    I got on about a month ago and haven't had time because of the holidays. Would really love to talk to people that are going through the same as me. :-)
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am new and need friends to help!! :)
  • MissLedford87
    Options
    Hi my name is Cassie, im from michigan, im hoping to make some new friends :)
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've only just joined. Lots of support needed!!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new friends. I have lost 5.4 lbs in my first month :) Not amazing but definalty progress. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Michele0912
    Options
    Hi everyone! we all need help with our journey to weight loss.. it's great to have this as support ! I'm from ONtario Canada! you can add me as a friend.. always love new friends... I am 44- have lost 63 pounds since Nov 2009- and am now trying to lose the last 20 and having a hard time.. so i also need support and friends. I am currently doing the Insanity workouts to try and help me to lose the last 20.. they are absolutely insane! :flowerforyou:
  • bobbiewright
    Options
    Hello All I am also from Michigan, and the support here is great it has made all the difference so far for me.
  • CookieCheeks
    Options
    Hey I'm from Jacksonville, just joined today! Wish everyone the best!! Friends are more than welcomed :)
  • CookieCheeks
    Options
    To Michele0912:

With Shaun T? OMG i have insanity too and it's absolutely crazy!! I started and never got past the 2nd week. But I'm going to start again and hopefully i can complete all 30 days. How is it going with you? Wish you the best of luck!! And congratulations on what you have already achieved :)
  • Jett9100
    Jett9100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to this too. Dieting is hard.
  • flatgut
    Options
    Hello Im new to myfitnesspal as of january and I am hoping to lose 30 pounds. I am hoping to have a "flatgut" or belly soon in the process.
  • bevjones601
    Options
    hi i am new to this sight i can use all the support i can so add me if u like
  • teletubby
    Options
    Hi i started 1 week ago and have lost 5kg, granted i have alot to loss in more ways than one, good luck