Mental Break time! Whos going on Vacation?

Options
polo571
polo571 Posts: 708 Member
We sometimes obsess about weight and calories. Im thinking we need a mental break to talk about upcoming vacations or what we are doing for fun! Please post!

Replies

• polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Do you see the Mahi Mahi on my weight calculator? Im hoping for some deep sea fishing in April!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Im going to Disneyworld in 3 weeks!!! I need a getaway from a bunch of stress in my life so my older sister and I are flying to Florida for some much needed R&R!!! I am stoked! We can pretend to be little princesses again for a little while....
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm going on my first beach vacay ever. Playa Del Carmen here I come in 18 days!!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Cozumel for me in just under 8 weeks! I've begun the countdown already!!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Im going to Disneyworld in 3 weeks!!! I need a getaway from a bunch of stress in my life so my older sister and I are flying to Florida for some much needed R&R!!! I am stoked! We can pretend to be little princesses again for a little while....

I am diligently saving my pennies for my 10th trip to Disney! I even have a mickey mouse tattoo (check out my weight loss ticker... it's Disney!!!). SO jealous... have fun and make sure you get a Grand Marnier slushie in EPCOT (don't worry, walking your way around the world showcase will DEFINITELY burn off those calories!!)

As for me, I'm hoping to plan a vacation for my boyfriend's 30th birthday (October) to either Las Vegas or an all-inclusive in Mexico. Just depends on how the dollars are comin!
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Tampa, FL in 10 days. Woooohooooo!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • abiglosertoo
    Options
    I'm going to Germany and Austria for two weeks end of June to early July. I can't wait!
  • amelia4153
    amelia4153 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disney World in 13 WEEKS! YAY! My dad retired last year and is taking the entire family! We will be staying at the Port Orleans Resort inside Disney World. I am super excited because this will be the first vacation that me, my husband, and my son have ever taken together and we're excited to be able to share the experience with my family (my parents and my two sisters + their families). I'm *hoping* to be able to lose maybe 30 more lbs before the trip! :smile:
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm going to Bali for 7 wonderful days in April! :love: Really looking forward to the break and the best bit is all of our friends are going too so its a big group holiday! :drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Sunday I am heading down to Tybee Island, GA with a side trip down to Daytona for NASCAR Pre- Season Thunder. This is the vacation I took last year when I saw the pictures and decided enough is enough. My friend's father has a beach house in Tybee and she gets it for the month of Jan since it is the slow season. So we go down there and then head the 4 hours to Daytona for a couple days. I love Tybee it is such a relaxing place.
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    I am going to Florida (from MN, so it will be a much needed break from the frozen tundra) in 8.5 weeks. Booking that flight and hotel was a great motivator, hoping to lose 2 lbs per week until I leave!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cabo, Mexico. next month!! woohoo!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    No, we just got back from a vacation back home to San Diego in December... we probably won't be going on another vacation until April:( booooo I am ready to escape the frozen north for some warm sunny weather somewhere tropical, already lol
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Going to Maui, HI in July for 10 days with my whole family. My parents are flying all 10 of us and we're renting a house. I want to be beach ready by then! It will be a great break from "real life"!
  • redrobyn1
    redrobyn1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just got back from 7 weeks in Europe, so I cant compain... its back to the hard work for me now!
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    I'm going to a tattoo convention in Brighton, England, at the end of the month. There are always lots of lovely, slim ladies there! I went last year, and I'm already lighter than I was when I last went. I love at least another 3-5lbs off before I go!

I also have the Download Festival in June. Although when I'm there I don't care how I look, I only care about comfort. But this year, I want to be able to wear a bikini!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Punta Cana DR here I come!!! Not til Mar 1st but two weeks with sun and sand to look forward to.
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Cozumel for me in just under 8 weeks! I've begun the countdown already!!

Just got back from Cozumel January 3rd, you will love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!